Advertisement It seems like I’ve hit a bit of a bump in the road. I’m getting ready to pull my C. versicolor sac next week sometime, but recently I’ve been having a bit of a phorid problem that I’m slowly dealing with. As far as I’m concerned these guys are an American species that present no threat to developed Ts given they’re detritivores,(other than smelling god awful and making pre-killed a pain) but I worry that a bad egg or two could result in some issues if I do pull and separate into an incubator. That being said, I can always be extra careful about sealing the incubator and such, or, alternatively, I can leave the sac with mom and go through the disaster of separating ~100 slings from mom later on. Just figured I should ask some more experienced breeders prior to making the decision on what they would do in this case.