To feed or not to feed?

Duke1907

Arachnopeon
Hello all. Noob T owner here and I've commented a few times but this is my first thread.
So being the aforementioned noob that I am, I got a noob question.
I have a G. pulchra sling about 1 1/4" DLS. Had it for about a month and a half.
Burrow is sealed off, no opening at all, no problem, was prepared for that. I also know it could be that way for a good long while. Also, no problem.
But should I offer food periodically, or wait it out? I don't have a problem doing either one but I want the advice of those who know.
You folks are those who know.
Food has been refused for over two weeks. Could be a premolt or just that infamous pulchra-fasting. Could just be a bad mood.
Offer food or don't offer food?
That is the question.

Thanks for reading, and thanks in advance for any help. Be well, John Spartan.

Emi248

Arachnoknight
Premolt, don't feed unless you want the T to be the actual one that feeds the cricket/worm/roach

DomGom TheFather

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter
You could try every once in a while to put prekilled on the altar if it makes you feel better but chances are it won't take it.

Duke1907

Arachnopeon
What has your research told you? This question is more plentiful than hydrogen on AB.
It has told me not to feed, or to offer food periodically. In other words, it has told me to answer my own question.
Thank you.

You could try every once in a while to put prekilled on the altar if it makes you feel better but chances are it won't take it.
Thank you.

Last edited:

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
This hobby is really The Hobby of Patience, it will come out when its ready to eat, likely not before that. I wouldnt even bother offering anything, its given you the sign that its not intereseted in that right now. Sit back, relax, grab a book and enjoy your box of soil until then!!

Duke1907

Arachnopeon
This hobby is really The Hobby of Patience, it will come out when its ready to eat, likely not before that. I wouldnt even bother offering anything, its given you the sign that its not intereseted in that right now. Sit back, relax, grab a book and enjoy your box of soil until then!!
Best idea I've heard all day! Lol. Thank you, Smotzer.