to feed crickets eggs to slings or not???

to feed gravid crickets to slings or not?

• yes, go ahead and feed them the cricket parts with eggs inside

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • no, toss that cricket aside and try another

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no, take those eggs and throw them in some vermiculite and see if they become pinheads

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

kosh

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
tonight i was dismembering crickets for the slings and when i cut one of them up it was full of eggs...most looked like they were fully developed but some werent all the way formed......so what would you people do?? put the cricket parts in there for the slings anyway even though they were full of eggs or toss that one aside and try again??
all of the crickets i have left are females...but i dont know if they are gravid...the one that was full of eggs didnt look particularly fat or anything...

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
You bet Kosh,
Feed those egg parts. They are full of goodness. :)

E.W.T

kosh

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
oh wow............2 votes out of 12 views......you guys it only takes a second to click on a choice....and you dont have to type any kind of reply.....comon now.....

Code Monkey

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
No harm can come of feeding the eggs - if the T eats them, it's organic soup just like the rest of the cricket. If the T doesn't, they'll just dessicate. It's doubtful that many of them are capable of developing anyhow, even assuming ideal conditions, since they probablyaren't finished maturing in mom.