To breed or not? First time

Arachne97

Arachnopeon
Well I currently have two female ts that I want to breed. One is a 5.5" b smithi and the other is a 6.5" g pulchripes. I know that for now I should only pick one since I don't want to get overwhelmed by the potential care for the slings. Im still trying to decide which one to breed though. Im also not sure if the conditions aren't right to breed my b smithi since she currently seems to be fasting(not sure if you'd call it fasting though since her last meal was a month ago). Definitely not in premolt though since her abdomen is only slightly larger than her carapace. Which species is easier to breed and what are the egg sac sizes for both of them? Also, about two months from now I will be traveling back to my hometown. Its a 3-hour drive. Will this be enough to stress the t to drop any potential sac? Here's pics of both of them

Attachments

Arachne97

Arachnopeon
Nvm about the smithi pic it was taking forever to upload I'll try again later

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
I've heard trom a very experienced breeder that he actually moves the females with sacs into the bathroom to dampen tge sound of fireworks of New Years eve.
Going from that, i'd wait with pairing until you're in your new place.
Unless of course you have a MM waiting for both of them.....

Arachne97

Arachnopeon
I guess I still have a few months before I can breed them then.
I've heard trom a very experienced breeder that he actually moves the females with sacs into the bathroom to dampen tge sound of fireworks of New Years eve.
Going from that, i'd wait with pairing until you're in your new place.
Unless of course you have a MM waiting for both of them.....
Well mms are pretty common here so breeding loans aren't difficult to find. Im just doing it for the fun and experience(a little extra cash wouldnt be bad too)

BobBarley

Arachnoprince
I believe the pulchripes will be easier to breed (from reading breeding reports). However, you should wait until they are freshly molted so that they don't molt out of it.

Arachne97

Arachnopeon
I believe the pulchripes will be easier to breed (from reading breeding reports). However, you should wait until they are freshly molted so that they don't molt out of it.
How many eggs do they usually produce in a sac?