• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Tman86

thruthetrees

Arachnosquire
Woo! I guess I'm doin' the honors to start a review for Keith (Tman86)! And, what a pleasure!

He packs SUPER well!!! Excellent communication, super easy/smooth transaction (we traded) and, he is really nice and understanding! You can tell he cares about his Ts well being both shipping in & out :) Thank you for the beautiful girl!!

I look forward to future trades/business with Keith!!

rasulsimakshah

Arachnosquire
Arachnosupporter
did a trade with Keith for a P. ornata and everything went perfectly from his end! packaging was superb and the ornata was active right out of the box. Keith really cares about his T's and it shows!
there was a shipping mishap on my end of the deal (USPS lost the T's i sent), but he was completely understanding and made sure to keep in contact.
would DEFINITELY recommend doing business with Keith, he is a great guy! :D

arachnofab

Arachnosquire
Awesome Seller ! ! !

Just bought a 2" P.regalis from Keith - Very nice guy to work with - Superb packing and very reasonable prices. Will definitely be doing business with in the future! Thanks again, Keith!

Leeza

JohnDapiaoen

Arachnobro
Old Timer
Very positive!!!

Got my end of a trade from Keith. He kept great communication and the slings came packed very well. Highly recomend him. The package I sent out; however, was I guess lost in transit :mad: . Trying to settle that problem at the moment though.

Bloodpython171

Arachnopeon
I made a trade with Keith and it was an all around great transaction! Great packing and great Ts. Honorable guy.
THANKS!!

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Positive!

Keith recently ordered a tarantula from me. He paid super fast, and kept excellent communication. Was a pleasure dealing with him, and i look forward to dealing with him anytime. I highly recommend him to anyone at all. Thanks again! John

EdwardTyndall

Arachnopeon
i also made a trade with Tman86 and the packing was so good it would have made it through a tornado lmao!!! every thing went real smooth he stayed in touch with me the whole time and i think we both got what we wanted i know i did lol thanks again buddy i hope to do more biz with you in the near future

reptileguy

Arachnopeon
I received my A. metallica and C. fasciatum slings from Keith Beckermann a few hours ago. The packing was great and he kept awesome communication. He even included a freebie :) . I will definitely do business with him in the future :) .

Luminary

Arachnopeon
A ++++++++++

Just received my order of a GBB and some C.fasciatum slings. All look healthy & lively. The packaging was FANTASTIC!
He even included an extra baby :) I would definitely do business with Keith again.

Last edited:

skippydude

Arachnobaron
Just got a box of slings from Tman86

Nicely packaged and great communication throughout the whole process

Thanx :D

pardozer

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Just bought ten C. Fasciatum slings from Tman86, all ten made it in this cold Michigan weather. One even molted during shipping. Great communication and patience to wait for the weather to warm up over here.

Definitely looking forward to doing business again!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

nothing

Arachnopeon
Got my order from keith today. Everything was packed great and all the ts made the trip safe and sound. Would definitely do business with him again

Warblie26

Arachnopeon
Just completed a trade with Tman86. Smooth seamless transaction. Great packaging and excellent communication. I would not hesitate to do business with him again.

Way to go Tman

Warblie26

JohnDapiaoen

Arachnobro
Old Timer
another great transaction!

Ordered a MM P. subfusca lowland from Keith this week. Quick and easy transaction and shipped when he said he would. Very impressed with the packing, the box could have been beaten with a bat and still came here safely.

-JohnD.

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Positive!

Recently received my end of a trade from Keith. The tarantula came in very well packaged and in great shape. Keith keeps excellent communication and is a pleasure to deal with. I look forward to dealing with him more, and highly recommend him to anyone at all. Thanks again! John

EndlessForms

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive! MM stirmi arrived right on time, and in perfect health. Would certainly recommend this seller :)

Mindibun

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
POSITIVE!

I purchased a group of slings from Keith a few weeks ago. Due to various circumstances he was unable to ship on the initial date we'd decided on. We set up another shipping date, which, unfortunately, ALSO didn't work out. Finally, the third shipping date arrived and all went well. Keith was great about everything, he kept in contact the entire time, letting me know when things were or were not happening. He threw in a great freebie to thank me for my patience and the whole group arrived safe and sound. All Ts were well-fed and brightly colored and the slings were SO spunky! I love 'em. Keith's a great guy and although we hit a few snags this time around, he DOES keep his word and his Ts are worth the wait. Wouldn't hesitate to do business again. Highly recommend. :)

TheaSpider

Arachnopeon
Positive!

Keith sent me a lovely group of slings that arrived today. He had great communication throughout the process. Everyone was packed well and arrived in great condition. All the slings were plump and active, very colorful and healthy looking. They have already settled into their new enclosures and made themselves at home. I would not hesitate to do business with him again.

JackieJones9008

Arachnopeon
Good guy, great slings

Hey everyone. Just wanted to let you know Keith is a cool guy. I received my package from him a few days ago and everyone was safe and sound. Thanks to his awesome packaging, all 5 of my slings survived carrier delays! He had good communication throughout the entire process and made sure everything went smoothly. Even contacted the post office when my package was mis sorted so thumbs way up to this guy. I'll definitely be doing business again with him soon :)

EcoCohabitations

Arachnopeon
Positive!

I received my end of a trade from Tman86, Great hot weather packing. All made it just fine. Thanks Keith