Tityus zulianus 1,1 from Venezuela

froeps

Arachnopeon
wauw man :eek:
very very nice scorps you have I'm jealous!
hope you can breed with them ;)

Banshee05

Arachnolord
Old Timer
thanks ;)

i can breed them all, and some more i have in my collection.
just the ythieri i cannot, but i hope to get complete that also.

Banshee05

Arachnolord
Old Timer
:)

some other genus:centruroides guanensis
they aren't still adult, the 2 little species are 4.instar and the bigger one 5.instar- i hope i get a couple ;)

EAD063

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Banshee, if you got those from glades herps, I will proceed to inflict as much pain as possible on you! I was looking at those 3 for a couple weeks, but if you snooze you loose! If you breed them do you mind notifying me first if you get rid of any? Great scorps by the way, they look like such an interesting species!!

Banshee05

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Banshee, if you got those from glades herps, I will proceed to inflict as much pain as possible on you! I was looking at those 3 for a couple weeks, but if you snooze you loose! If you breed them do you mind notifying me first if you get rid of any? Great scorps by the way, they look like such an interesting species!!
hello!
hehe ;) i breed my 5 pcs from the second instar from the last year.. hmm 05/2006
one died and one is "during skinning"- so i just make a pix of that 3 ;)

i hope i can breed them, but now i cannot say the sex. difficult at so little species during adulthood.

Andre2

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Nice C. guanensis:worship: The small ones look a like a couple..

bye, André

EAD063

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
hello!
hehe ;) i breed my 5 pcs from the second instar from the last year.. hmm 05/2006
one died and one is "during skinning"- so i just make a pix of that 3 ;)

i hope i can breed them, but now i cannot say the sex. difficult at so little species during adulthood.
I hope so!! So you didn't get them from there? They had them on they're list and suddenly they dissappeared. I may call them. ;)

Banshee05

Arachnolord
Old Timer
hehe, call them ;)
i am from europa, and i don't think that "herbs" send there, and the price is a horror ;) i am glad to be in europa. the cash you have to pay for the species are much lower.