Tityus stigmurus

Desert scorps

Arachnobaron
Hey guys! just had a small question for people who keep/have kept Tityus stigmurus.

With that being said, what instar has your Tityus stigmurus produced offspring? just off of basic knowledge i know most scorpions mature at 7i or 8i, is that the case with these guys as well? i’ve heard some people say 6i for T. stigs and i’m just curious because mine recently hit 6i and i’m wondering if these guys have one more molt left or not before deciding to drop a few broods

thanks, Desert Scorps

LeoExotic

Arachnopeon
I know this thread is old, but just wanted to say that T. stigmurus on average mature at i6 and will usually produce 1-20 babies after 60-90 days then every ~2 months if fed correctly.

atm i have 2 i6 sisters, one of them is not adult yet while the other one gave birth to ca. 15 babies in september 2022, and is about to pop any day now (she didnt accept food for about 2 months after giving birth). Her babies are soon about to molt to i5 as well 😀 Hope this can help anyone

Desert scorps

Arachnobaron
I know this thread is old, but just wanted to say that T. stigmurus on average mature at i6 and will usually produce 1-20 babies after 60-90 days then every ~2 months if fed correctly.

atm i have 2 i6 sisters, one of them is not adult yet while the other one gave birth to ca. 15 babies in september 2022, and is about to pop any day now (she didnt accept food for about 2 months after giving birth). Her babies are soon about to molt to i5 as well 😀 Hope this can help anyone
Well, Considering how old this thread is, I found out myself haha. They had broods pretty quickly after hitting 6i, and now those babies are having babies!