Question Tips on becoming an active member?

scorps

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I've read the guidelines for it, but I don't post a whole lot. I mostly just lurk and read. I feel that anything people need to know, can easily be obtained else ware. I've been a member for 5 years, but still just lurk around as a squire :/ Any tips to getting more active? I didn't even notice the rule changed until I wanted to post a wanted thread for a scorpion and it didn't allow me.

AphonopelmaTX

Staff member
The best way to become an active member is to start answering questions and sharing your knowledge with others in the informational forums. For a list of forums that count toward your post count and eventual active member status, see this thread.

If you don't want to post, you could always purchase a Classifieds User upgrade. Details can be found here.

scorps

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
The best way to become an active member is to start answering questions and sharing your knowledge with others in the informational forums. For a list of forums that count toward your post count and eventual active member status, see this thread.

If you don't want to post, you could always purchase a Classifieds User upgrade. Details can be found here.
Thanks. Ill try to help people out. Im not very outspoken though.