Tips for keeping a Zoropsis spinnimana?

Franzi

Arachnopeon
Hello!

Anyone out there that had kept Zoropsis spinnimana?

I just rescued one from the fruit section in the local supermarket, and moved her to a freshly new terrarium. I couldn't find much information about their feeding habits, specially since they hunt freely without tending a web.

So, any tips would be very much welcome... like, how often should I feed her? I have been feeding her small crickets every week and she hunts them immediately, but i wonder if that is not too much for a spider her size. Is there any way to tell if she is hungry?

Thanks in advance!

Tdubb408

Arachnopeon
I have 3 adult females in my possession, typically a very hardy species I keep mine in 24 oz deli containers with coco substrate. Cork bark is fine they do tend to web the majority of the container. I use turkestan roaches as theyre main diet some of my females have taken down roaches about double theyre size, very powerful spiders.

Franzi

Arachnopeon
I have 3 adult females in my possession, typically a very hardy species I keep mine in 24 oz deli containers with coco substrate. Cork bark is fine they do tend to web the majority of the container. I use turkestan roaches as theyre main diet some of my females have taken down roaches about double theyre size, very powerful spiders.
Thanks a lot!

Franzi

Arachnopeon
Well she tended a net and laid some eggs... any tips on how to take care of her now?

Is she going to eat or will she keep taking care of the eggsac?

What am I supposed to do with the hatchlings?

Cheers! EggSac2_web_camila.jpg