Tiny LPs

Evil Seedlet

Arachnopeon
I just need to squee a bit. Last week I got 3 tiny LP second instars and I can't stop looking at them. Already they are going with the trend of sitting out a lot. The baby N. chromatuses usually like to sit in their holes (like my big one) But the LPs are almost ALWAYS sitting on top of their substrate, being adorable. I can't wait for them to get huge, I hope they all make it!

Does anyone else's heart melt when they take a look at their tiniest slings? I'm a pretty big girl when it comes to cute things, even baby spiders ;)

Vespula

Arachnodemon
I know exactly how you feel! I can't keep my eyes off of my slings! I have a photo album of my littlest one, which is also my first tarantula, and I show it to anyone I get an opportunity to! They're just so cute!{D

gromgrom

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I just need to squee a bit. Last week I got 3 tiny LP second instars and I can't stop looking at them. Already they are going with the trend of sitting out a lot. The baby N. chromatuses usually like to sit in their holes (like my big one) But the LPs are almost ALWAYS sitting on top of their substrate, being adorable. I can't wait for them to get huge, I hope they all make it!

Does anyone else's heart melt when they take a look at their tiniest slings? I'm a pretty big girl when it comes to cute things, even baby spiders ;)
i got my LP back in march at 1.5", and it hid in a burrow most of the time until it was about 3-4". :/ now it loves showing off how beautiful it is

TomM

Arachnobaron of Pennsylvania
Old Timer
I just got 3 C. elegans slings today. They are about the size of an eraser on an oldschool wooden pencil when they are all stretched out. Definitely a fan of starting small and watching them grow.