Tiny lil' OBT sling

retiroroberti

Arachnopeon
So! I haven't posted anything on here in ages, but hello everyone! Hope you're all doing well. I know I am. Today in the mail, I got my sweet, sweet little baby OBT. It's not TOO little, seeing that it's 2" DLS, but it does only have seven legs, so I'm gonna baby it. Very cute and all. Will upload pictures later, probably.

Anyways. This is only my 3rd T, actually; however, please don't be too quick to judge. My two others are doing just fine, one being a ~3" LP that I raised from around ~0.5", and the other being a C Marshalli, that yes, I did urge buy, but it's a cute fellow. My point is, before you go around yelling at me and stuff, I did my research and I believe that I have sufficient knowledge to take care of this little guy.

Super excited to add this little guy to my ever-so slowly growing collection.

Kodi

Title Master
Old Timer
Congrats! I'm sure you'll do great as long as you are very aware that they are little devils that like their peace and quiet.

14pokies

Arachnoprince
Not all people get into trouble owning O/Ws early on.. I did many years ago but I was still kind sketched out by Ts back then.. Keep the lid on work slow and ask questions when you need to.. You should be fine...

I have given OBTs alot of flack in the recent years but after not keeping any for about 3yrs I enjoy working with them again... Good thing too because I have slings coming back to me from 3 different sacs!

mistertim

Arachnobaron
Some people might urge you to exercise caution when starting out quickly with OWs, but that isn't the same as yelling at someone, as nobody here does it maliciously.