Time to rehouse?

21Cabbage

Arachnopeon
To add, I’ve noticed that he never burrows anymore and spends a lot of time at day just trying to get out. Course this could just be tarantulas being the unpredictable beings of nature they are, but it might be noteworthy.

Jonathan6303

Arachnoangel
Can I see a vertical view of the enclosure. If you using coco fiber pat it down so that it’s not fluffy

Jonathan6303

Arachnoangel
It could be that it does not like the feel of the substrate. Give it a few weeks and if it’s still acting the same try reptisoil. Remember not to dampen the sub to much

21Cabbage

Arachnopeon
It could be that it does not like the feel of the substrate. Give it a few weeks and if it’s still acting the same try reptisoil. Remember not to dampen the sub to much
Strange, I used this substrate before and it burrowed just fine. Maybe it outgrew burrowing?

Jonathan6303

Arachnoangel
Strange, I used this substrate before and it burrowed just fine. Maybe it outgrew burrowing?
No. It might just not be interested at this time or the substrates uncomfortable. I have had my b hamorii burrow a bit stop molt and then burrow more. I wouldn’t worry.