Time for a trade! Opinions wanted

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
Soon you'll fall in love with the cambridgei's fiestyness:) I sure did. Mine's not skittish tho, she's more of a "look at my fangs" type.
"Look at my fangs! Look at them! This is my cork tube!"

Trenor

Arachnoprince
"Look at my fangs! Look at them! This is my cork tube!"
My P.cam is nothing like this. She is very laid back and I've yet to see a threat pose. Even when I tore apart her home and put her in a catch cup during her housing re-work she was very calm.

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
My P.cam is nothing like this. She is very laid back and I've yet to see a threat pose. Even when I tore apart her home and put her in a catch cup during her housing re-work she was very calm.
I'd actually love an aggressive arboreal. I need something that can stand up to my baboons. All of my arboreals so far have been sweethearts.

I tried shooing my avic so I could replace its water dish last night, and instead of scurrying away, it started to web the straw I was poking her with :shifty:

Last edited:

Andy00

Arachnoknight
You're lucky, I've got a stubborn girl. It's like she thinks I'm a dentist and she wants to show me how clean her teeth are. I absolutely love her :)

louise f

Arachnoangel
Geez friend, did you gave her that many roaches that she was so lazy and co-op.:astonished::eek::D Jokin !! :D You are lucky, my girl is not calm at all. She thinks everything is food, but i love her. :kiss:

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Geez friend, did you gave her that many roaches that she was so lazy and co-op.:astonished::eek::D Jokin !! :D You are lucky, my girl is not calm at all. She thinks everything is food, but i love her. :kiss:
The roaches wins them over. My girl just loves me more. :D