Time for a trade! Opinions wanted

Andy00

Arachnoknight
2" isn't too small, it's the cute size of any OW T. Literally every OW T is adorable at 2" imo. I really want a chilobrachys but the speed and defensiveness makes me a little nervous to get one (especially when thinking about rehousing). All of the species in that genus look amazing tho. First I gotta get a gbb, then an h incei, a c huahini, and then the master of all webbers: the c fimbriatus :) and then I think I'll have enough web in my collection haha

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
2" isn't too small, it's the cute size of any OW T. Literally every OW T is adorable at 2" imo. I really want a chilobrachys but the speed and defensiveness makes me a little nervous to get one (especially when thinking about rehousing). All of the species in that genus look amazing tho. First I gotta get a gbb, then an h incei, a c huahini, and then the master of all webbers: the c fimbriatus :) and then I think I'll have enough web in my collection haha
Yeah, Chilo's tend to be nasty. My forceps get a good slap every time I dare to stick them in my C. fimbriatus enclosure. But that's why I love them! When you're ready for an OW, C. andersoni is one of the easier of the Chilobrachys species. They always prefer to run and hide.

I read this and immediately got excited for fantasy football.
I'll never understand the obsession with sports...

BobBarley

Arachnoprince
Nerds win the most $ playing fantasy football.;)
Whatever, I'm content with my flawless math California state test (or whatever they call it these days, the CAASPP?) score. ;) Mom gave me $100 for it that I can spend on anything I want. Nerds rule!

BobBarley

Arachnoprince
I seriously need a time machine for go back in time when I had your age my friend. Earn cash working? Trust me, sucks. Sucks hard :-s
Yeah, sometimes I sit and think "Man, I don't wanna grow up..." But that sounds depressing.

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
Got them all in! I'll be posting pictures tonight, I was in a rush this morning. He even threw in a free C. darlingi sling! Hoping for a male out of that, my female is ready and willing.

The P. cambridgei is a feisty one. Jetted out of the straw and up onto my arm immediately. His enclosure is huge for him right now, but with their growth rate, it won't be long.

Andy00

Arachnoknight
Soon you'll fall in love with the cambridgei's fiestyness:) I sure did. Mine's not skittish tho, she's more of a "look at my fangs" type.