Timber Wolf pups

Texas Blonde

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I had the coolest experience today. I got to hold and play with a timber wolf cub. My massage therapists wife breeds the wolves for zoos, and such, and they had a litter of puppies in Feb. I so wish I had my camera, as the pups were the cutest things ever. Like giant fuzz balls. The parents were suprisingly sweet too. She has a pack of about 6 wolves, and they all came up to the fence to lick my hand. It was amazing. I go again next week and Ill make sure to bring my camera so I can show yall the little ones.

pitbulllady

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I had the coolest experience today. I got to hold and play with a timber wolf cub. My massage therapists wife breeds the wolves for zoos, and such, and they had a litter of puppies in Feb. I so wish I had my camera, as the pups were the cutest things ever. Like giant fuzz balls. The parents were suprisingly sweet too. She has a pack of about 6 wolves, and they all came up to the fence to lick my hand. It was amazing. I go again next week and Ill make sure to bring my camera so I can show yall the little ones.
Yeah, wolves in reality aren't quite the psycho monsters and schizo-demons they've been made out to be, are they? Better get over there and get those pics soon, though; I know from the experience of having bred wolves myself that wolf pups don't stay cute little fuzz-balls for long! Within a couple of weeks they can go from that cute, adorable fuzz-ball stage into what large-breed dog enthusiasts euphamistically refer to as "The Uglies", lol! That's when they are suddenly nothing but ears, legs, humongous, clumsy feet and a long, ropey tail, and people look at them and go, "Is that a DOG, or a MULE, or a mutant jackrabbit, or WHAT??"

pitbulllady

Texas Blonde

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Yeah, wolves in reality aren't quite the psycho monsters and schizo-demons they've been made out to be, are they? Better get over there and get those pics soon, though; I know from the experience of having bred wolves myself that wolf pups don't stay cute little fuzz-balls for long! Within a couple of weeks they can go from that cute, adorable fuzz-ball stage into what large-breed dog enthusiasts euphamistically refer to as "The Uglies", lol! That's when they are suddenly nothing but ears, legs, humongous, clumsy feet and a long, ropey tail, and people look at them and go, "Is that a DOG, or a MULE, or a mutant jackrabbit, or WHAT??"

pitbulllady
I didnt expect them to be evil, or psycho, like the media makes out. But I did expect them to be more aloof. But they were just as sweet and goofy as my sisters border collie. I was really impressed.

I found out that my aunt has one of the litter reserved, and Im interested to see how it works out for her. The woman doesnt generally sell the pups to the public, but my aunt is a friend. Unfortunaly, my aunt goes through phases where she wants a dog, then a bit later she wont. Ive ended up with many of her "throw aways" and Im wondering if one of these days I dont end up with a wolf.