• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Tigerwalker

animalnstinct

Arachnopeon
Recommended! We just recently sent home a MM G rosea that we received on loan for a 50/50. Communication was excellent before arrival, during his stay and still is after being sent home. T was shipped with great packing, healthy and ready to go right out of the box. They even sent us a little G pulchripes sling to add to our collection, who was also packed very well and took to his new home instantly, like he barely even noticed he was just shipped off.

All in all, an excellent breeding loan experience and wouldn't hesitate to do another with them again in the future.

patrick86

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Absolutely Positive!!

I also loaned Kevin and Deb a mature male for a date with one of their females. Couldn't have gone any better. Constant updates on progress, almost like I was right there with them.

When the blessed event was over I got my half of the slings plus a couple extras of species I wasn't aware they even had. Christmas came early. Now these two people are on my list of go to breeders and that's a short list.

Thanks you two.

Comatose

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter +
Positive!

Awesome packing, price and critters! I look forward to doing business again!

Sukai94

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
tigerwalker (Kev & Deb) sent me a male for a breeding loan. He arrived healthy and spunky! Thanks so much!

Jamie

HorrorPhD

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Incredibly Positive!

Just wrapped up a breed loan with Kev & Deb (species was A. versicolor).

Folks - this is the way breed loans are supposed to work. I shipped out my boy, and the day he arrived I immediately had a message letting me know that he made the journey well. Over the course of the next several weeks I had messages probably weekly or better letting me know how the pairings were going (they had 2 females for him to get through), and how the girls were doing after the pairings. I was informed when sacs were produced, when they were pulled, when the molts happened, etc. They even shipped my boy back to me when I needed him for another local loan.

When I received my half of the slings, they were all very well fed, well packed and promptly shipped. Every single one made the journey back to my neck of the woods without incident. They even threw in a couple extra!

Kev & Deb will, without a doubt, be my "go-to" people for breed loans for quite some time. They are shining examples of what is great about this hobby!

Jen :)

advan

oOOo
Staff member
100% Positive!

I received a package today from Kev and Deb. Awesome packing, excellent communication, timely shipping and all around great transaction! They even threw in a awesome freebie! Don't hesitate to do business with them! They are top notch! Thanks again guys, it's always a pleasure. :D -Chad

thespiderguy

Arachnopeon
Positive!

I got several N chromatus, a Mature Female Vagans who is gorgeous, a Pink toe, and a Golden Knee from them and they were all very happy and ready to go right out of the box! Of course everything was packed very well.

Very happy with this transaction, and hope they have more stuff for me to buy in the future!

infinitebohr

Arachnosquire
Yet another positive review for Tigerwalker (Kev and Deb). We did a breeding loan where I shipped them my MM N.Chromatus and the communication was great. I got updates almost daily during the shipping and receiving and weekly to biweekly updates after that! I am hoping to do more trading/breeding with them! Good people who care about their tarantulas!

Cowin8579

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
POSITIVE: Great breeder/seller/hobbyist

Kev and Deb are good people, and we completed a positive trade transaction. Leading up to the trade, they were excellent with communication. Their packing job was very good, there were no obvious ways to improve it. Very tight and professional. The animals arrived safely, and they were very generous.

I would recommend them to other people for any sort of transaction.

Thank you again Kev and Deb!