Thrixopelma cyaneolum

cold blood

Staff member
Man, males of this species may be more valuable (and rarer) than diamonds. I love their threat postures. Thanks for posting the pics and making me miss mine even more.:hurting:

Exoskeleton Invertebrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Man, males of this species may be more valuable (and rarer) than diamonds. I love their threat postures. Thanks for posting the pics and making me miss mine even more.:hurting:
I was thinking that you would be posting on this beauty. There was an immature male available for me but by the time I went to purchase the male the seller said that it died. I don't believe it died I have a feeling he sold it to someone else when he sold all of his stock to someone.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Great pics mi Amigo! Keep it coming on this species whenever possible.

awiec

Arachnoprince
I really do need better pictures of mine, she is for some reason bigger than most specimens but is a mirror image of yours.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I really do need better pictures of mine, she is for some reason bigger than most specimens but is a mirror image of yours.
I didn't recall that you had one, very nice species. Who did you get yours from originally? I'd love to see pictures of her.

awiec

Arachnoprince
I didn't recall that you had one, very nice species. Who did you get yours from originally? I'd love to see pictures of her.
I've had her for several years but if I remember correctly I got her from a guy who deals with imports so she is a wild caught specimen. I think she's about 6-7 years old as she has been the same size since I've had her, which looks like 5 inches ( I do have a complete molt from her but I don't want to damage it). I have posted the picture of her a few times on the boards, but I can't seem to find the picture now. She has the typical Thrixopelma disposition so I'm sure I could get her to cooperate for a new picture.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I've had her for several years but if I remember correctly I got her from a guy who deals with imports so she is a wild caught specimen. I think she's about 6-7 years old as she has been the same size since I've had her, which looks like 5 inches ( I do have a complete molt from her but I don't want to damage it). I have posted the picture of her a few times on the boards, but I can't seem to find the picture now. She has the typical Thrixopelma disposition so I'm sure I could get her to cooperate for a new picture.
They are very pretty. If your posts were in Tchat, it gets cleaned out over time if I recall correctly.