Thrigmopoeus Truculentus , lesser Goa Mustard

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Any of you guys keep any of these, they look awesome i may try to get some in the future, would like to hear what you guys know about them, also i noticed that its called a "lesser" Goa mustard is this a sub sp. of another Goa mustard????--Jeff

ps. i see that swifts has some @ 1" for 32.00 says they are a new rare sp. from S.E. India anyone buy one yet? looks aweome, looks mean too!

Last edited:

belewfripp

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I got one of those from Swifts and while they seem neat it is still too small to make much of a judgement yet. Once it is bigger I'll know more about their temperment (probably not pleasant) and coloration. One thing I have ascertained is that they are good eaters.

Adrian

Doug H

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
weaponX, I got one from Mid West, a couple months ago.I keep it in a 4" tall vial. And it has burrowed all the way down.All I know is that it has molted at least once because the legs sticking out are much bigger than before and it is a eating machine and I am sure a very aggressive T.Cant wait to put it up into a bigger jar to see what it looks like.

Pearsonally I love Asian Bittey things, and thats what most of my collection is.
I have 33 specimens,of those 4 are Aphonopelma's ,1 is a Brachypelma and all the rest are Old World nasties. So I think it would be a great T to your collection.

Doug