Three new arrivals!

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
About a week ago, @BorisTheSpider made a classifieds ad for a Nicaraguan B. albopilosum and a G. sp. "Maule". The former is an adult female, the latter is a subadult (but breedable) female. I'm glad that I caught his ad, because they would've surely been gone by the end of the day. He even threw in a freebie Avicularia sp. :D Safe travels, we'll be waiting for you to get back!

Without further ado, here is the reason why you opened the thread (let's be honest).

~5" 0.1 Nicaraguan B. albopilosum
IMG_1683.JPG

~4" 0.1 Grammostola sp. "Maule"
IMG_1680.JPG

1.5" 0.0.1 Avicularia sp. (@viper69, any chance of identifying this?)
IMG_1677.JPG

basin79

ArachnoGod
About a week ago, @BorisTheSpider made a classifieds ad for a Nicaraguan B. albopilosum and a G. sp. "Maule". The former is an adult female, the latter is a subadult (but breedable) female. I'm glad that I caught his ad, because they would've surely been gone by the end of the day. He even threw in a freebie Avicularia sp. :D Safe travels, we'll be waiting for you to get back!

Without further ado, here is the reason why you opened the thread (let's be honest).

View attachment 231577

View attachment 231576

View attachment 231575
It's always a good day when a new T comes into your life. And you got 3.

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
It's always a good day when a new T comes into your life. And you got 3.
I definitely needed a pick-me-up, too. I've done nothing but work on homework all day. And to get two adult females? A good day indeed.

Ghost56

Arachnobaron
So you're the one that snagged those two...:rage::rofl:

I had my eye on them when he had them as local pick up only, but by the time I noticed them up for shipping. The sale was already pending. Enjoy, you'll love the albo.

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member

I had my eye on them when he had them as local pick up only, but by the time I noticed them up for shipping. The sale was already pending. Enjoy, you'll love the albo.
Sorry mate, better luck next time :p Don't worry, there will be plenty B. albos on the market soon...

Ghost56

Arachnobaron
Sorry mate, better luck next time :p Don't worry, there will be plenty B. albos on the market soon...
Yep, hopefully I'll be able to add to that later this year. Definitely plan on breeding my girl after she molts. I was more interested in the Maule though tbh, I really like the look of those.

Little off topic, but is sp. "Maule" and sp. "Concepcion" the same?

Crone Returns

Arachnoangel

View attachment 231577

View attachment 231576

View attachment 231575
Excuse me, but I'm going to have a fit of jealousy.

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
you'll most likely have to wait for that avic to grow a bit. alot of them look very similar as slings.

Trenor

Arachnoprince

Me too. I almost made the trip down to get them but wasn't able to that weekend.

SausageinaNet

Arachnopeon
you'll most likely have to wait for that avic to grow a bit. alot of them look very similar as slings.
Yeah they do but it doesn't look like any of mine. Maybe it's the camera obscuring the colors but the abdomen is way brighter than all my avic slings and the legs look like they have a slight blueish/greenish touch to them.

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
Yeah they do but it doesn't look like any of mine. Maybe it's the camera obscuring the colors but the abdomen is way brighter than all my avic slings and the legs look like they have a slight blueish/greenish touch to them.
doesnt narrow it down much. a couple molts and we can get a pretty good idea.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer

View attachment 231577

View attachment 231576

View attachment 231575

Oh yeah, that's a pretty Avic :p There's over 10 types of Avics that look just like that hah. You have to be kidding ;)

It is NOT however A. minatrix, that much I know.

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer

View attachment 231577

View attachment 231576

View attachment 231575
Great additions mate and I'm sure boris is glad they went to a good home

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Oh yeah, that's a pretty Avic :p There's over 10 types of Avics that look just like that hah. You have to be kidding ;)

It is NOT however A. minatrix, that much I know.
Well between us we know it's definitely not 2 species then because it's NOT a sp colombia either

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Off topic. Do you consider albos rares?
The Nicaraguan form hasn't been in the hobby long, and is rare at the moment. But there are three or four breeders with mated females or even sacs in the US, so they won't be rare for long ;)