Three molts RIGHT NOW!

captmarga

Arachnobaron
Good grief. I have three molting right this moment. Pamina, my E. campestratus (PZB) is finally on her back. Been waiting on her for a month! Bright, my P. irminia, is pulling her legs free from a semi-upright molt, and little Domino, Avicularia sp. looks to be sitting on top of a fresh molt in his web.

Will try for pix, difficult with some of the cage angles.

Marga

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

Going to have to come back to the office after dance class to check on Pamina. An hour and she's still in the twitchy stage (She's about 4"). Bright seems to be doing well, and Domino is already moving around a bit. Good thing everyone had plenty of humidity today! I wonder that our 84 degree day didn't finally trigger it!

Marga

captmarga

Arachnobaron
I've watched several of mine molt (But I have a number to be able to watch). I've just gotten back in. Domino, the little baby avic, doesn't want to give up his molt. Bright, the P. irminia is free of hers and starting to move around a bit. Pamina looks like she hasn't progressed a lot, but the carapace looks loose now. She's had plenty of water available (full water dish and flooded the substrate) so hopefully she's hydrated enough. This is her first molt in my care, so I don't know her pattern. I'll sit here a bit and watch her.

Marga

captmarga

Arachnobaron
We have leg waving...Going to try and shoot short vids. If she will get on with it...

Marga

captmarga

Arachnobaron
Had to leave at 1245. She still wasn't finished. This morning she is sitting beside her old molt, she looks fine. I'll post the stage-by photos I did take as soon as I can.

Marga