Thoughts?

babygirl

Arachnopeon
I go on discord a lot. Infact I basically live on there.
I was just pondering whether it would be a good idea to have somewhere to voice chat with fellow true spider, invertebrate and tarantula lovers and what you guys thoughts on it would be?

Please let me know what you guys think. :)

Ratmosphere

Arachnoking
It would be pretty cool but I think it would change the forum in the long run. I like the forum right now as it is!

babygirl

Arachnopeon
It would be pretty cool but I think it would change the forum in the long run. I like the forum right now as it is!
that's true. I don't really want to ruin the forum at all! just was a thought was all for voice chatting!

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
I prefer the forum format, because discussions are better archived (and threaded).

babygirl

Arachnopeon
I prefer the forum format, because discussions are better archived (and threaded).
i'm not saying replace arachnoboards. Just also wanted to create another platform for another group of users if they wanted to voice :) I would never not use arachnoboards. It's informative, clear and also I really enjoy the users!

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
i'm not saying replace arachnoboards. Just also wanted to create another platform for another group of users if they wanted to voice
I realize that, but I was simply answering the (implied) original question of "would you use it?"