- Feb 14, 2003
The statement was semi-accurate. P. regalis aren't poisonous, you can eat them and they taste great! High in protein, low in fat.Originally posted by Immortal_sin
cool link, but here is what is says under a pic of a P regalis:
"Indian Ornamental Tarantula
The Indian ornamental tarantula lives in the trees of India in the Monsoon forests. The venom of this tarantual is not very poisonous, but can be fatal to people."
Maybe I'm not awake yet, but did that sentance just totally contradict itself??!!