Those who should not breed

Arachnethegreek

Arachnopeon
Go to YouTube and look up "man stung multiple times by scorpion" this bonehead definantly should not breed or the world is doomed

hassman789

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
:mad:Wow I watched it and it made me pretty angry. They make the whole hobby look bad by using practically every exotic animal. If he was to buy somthing more venemous and died, it would give PETA a RATIONAL reason to take these away.:evil::mad::mad:

Envyizm

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
People like that are the sole reason why legislature gets passed to ban peoples rights to keep and breed animals. I would personally kick that man's teeth out if I knew him. I love the hobby and people like that will ultimately be the reason I will, one day, not be allowed to legally do what I love doing. He should be sterilized, seriously.

presurcukr

Arachnolord
Old Timer
That has to be one of the dumbest things I have seen on you tube! People like that give the hobby a black eye.

BQC123

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Unfortunately, with modern medecine and civilization, people like this manage to stay alive and keep breeding. People like this need to be absorbed into the food chain as nature intended.

I lost several IQ points just watching that.

venom81

Arachnopeon
i hope i dont ge advise from this guy here,im new to the hobby but i dont know there is just something wrong in that video:embarrassed:

signinsimple

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Yes. Those kids are sad. When your only recourse from boredom is to get drunk and sexually harass your exotic pets on tape, you've got problems.

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
If politicians ever ban this hobby because of stupid videos like this, they are more stupid, or maybe it's better to say "ignorant" than the people in the vid. Gov/politicians should leave this stuff alone and stop trying to be our parents. Let people suffer the consequences of their own actions. I do think there needs to be some regulation however, for example, "no venomous animals in apts.", the risk to others so near is just too much. They send people off to war risking their lives for questionable motives, horrendous deaths swept under the rug, then "they" sensationalize somebody stung by a scorpion or bitten by a spider, more people die of bee stings!, it makes me think more about the manipulated perceptions of it all, much of it is crap to me.

fatich

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
i've already flagged this video as an inappropriate video (animal abuse).

herpist

Arachnosquire
Why the he'll would any one feel the need to lick their scorpion or any pet for that matter! Just dumb.

Octa

Arachnosquire
Ye saw it as well
I dare him to lick my male emp (cuts everything that comes in his way:))

gromgrom

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Before namecalling, many members here find the need to handle their scorpions/tarantulas. This is just taking it further. In fact, the members who dislike the idea of handling any of these magnificent animals probably look on the handlers with the same disgust, these videos probably make their eyes bleed.

Before calling the kettle black, realize this. But I dont think these people "shouldnt breed". They just need to show respect for the animals.

A note, I handle some of my animals, but not usually on purpose.

red fury

Arachnopeon
Unfortunately, with modern medecine and civilization, people like this manage to stay alive and keep breeding. People like this need to be absorbed into the food chain as nature intended.

I whole heartedly agree with you on this

EndlessForms

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
their morons. if you want my full opinion of their video, read my comment. it's the highest rated one.. apparently other people share the same thoughts on the matter.

Jorpion

Arachnobaron
Old Timer

Well said! I couldn't agree more!

Ecstasy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Everybody flag the video as dangerous act, then press f5 to refresh and flag it as animal abuse. It'll get removed very quickly if enough people do this.

Lawnmower599

Arachnosquire
what douche bag licks a desert hairy scorpion
one its dangerous and two those poor scorpions im not really into scorpions more into tarantulas but any guy who harasses a creature should be given a fine and ban from owning any sort of pet at all
this by people who run a country is not seen as some idiot drunk and messing about but as a problem with the hobby and i think any responsible scorpion owner should not be punished for these idiots actions:mad:
:evil::evil::mad::mad