• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Thistles

Sukai94

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
POSITIVE!

I did a trade with Thistles and I am so happy I did! Everything arrived wonderfully packed and good communication thought the transaction. I would be happy to trade with anytime! Thanks for the lovely tarantulas!

-Jamie

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Positive!

Allison recently purchased some Latro sacs from me. She paid very fast, kept great communication, and was a pleasure to deal with. I look forward to dealing with her again. I highly recommend her to anyone. Thanks again. John

Sukai94

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
POSITIVE!

I received a MM OBT in great health the other day. COmmunication was excellent and packing was top notch. Would gladly do business with again!

buglets

Arachnopeon
This review is a little late, but I recently purchased a mature female T from her and couldn't be happier! Packing was perfect and the female came out with a threat pose. I will definitely be doing business with her again.

ReclusiveDemon

Arachnosquire
I just received a couple of spiders from her this morning, and I'm very happy! They were packed very nice and snug, and they came healthy and hearty. She took good care of us through the buying process. I can tell she really cares about her spiders, and wants them to be happy. Would do business with her again in a heartbeat.

POSITIVE.

Steve123

Arachnosquire
Arachnosupporter +
A-! Positive

Way to go Thistles. I purchased a male P. nigricolor, male P. platyomma, female H. mac, 2 M. balfouri slings, and 10 B. albopilosum slings. All arrived expertly packaged and in super shape. Prompt and friendly communication and great pricing. Thanks again Thistles, hope to be crossing paths again on AB Classifieds! :D

Blut und ehre

Arachnoknight
100% Fantastic.....
Thistles has it going on!!
I purchased a juvi male Gbb......He was packed perfectly...Received him the next day....Communication was excellent.!!!!.....Thistles even sent a partial refund due to the shipping cost weren't as much as expected!! ...Very unexpected!! I STRONGLY recommend any honest hobbyist to look up Thistles and do some business!! ..You can't go wrong!
Thank you again Thistles.....it was a pleasure dealing with you!

Big_nito

TRISKELION
Old Timer
101% POSITIVE!!!

I recently made a transaction with Allison and im very much happy with my experience. Her Ts were very healthy and the packing was topnotch. Ill definitely do business with her again in the future. Highly recommended.

Durantula

Arachnopeon
I got a group of spiders from thistle and I was beyond happy. Talk about making sure the customer is happy. I was ecstatic with her going above and beyond anything I could of expected. Seriously, she hooked it up. From the packaging to the guarantee to the extra extra guarantee, it was just awesome dealing with her. If you are going to buy spiders from someone, she is definitely one of the people on arachnoboards you want to deal with. Packaging, communication, and her customer service goes above an beyond what you expect even from the best. Thank you thistle, for such a great transaction. You made such a great deal even better!!!!!!

Hellion299

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
SUPER POSITIVE!!!!!

Allison shipped me a humongous P. rufilata, and all went well!
The sexy girl is SUPER HEALTHY, and as promised, totally amazing!
I can't wait to buy from Allison again!
Thank you!

Steve123

Arachnosquire
Arachnosupporter +
Thistles trade!!

I'm happy to be posting in this thread, because it means that thistles is back! This transaction is our second and I still have the specimens she sent last year. Today I received my end of a trade with thistles and am super happy with the contents. Thistles sent several spiders and all were packaged with exceedingly careful attention to spider safety and correct ID of each container. A cool pack of perfect size kept the spiders at "active" temperature. The activity is testament to the quality of packing and shipping decision-making, a combination of art and science. Communication was as before, friendly and fast, a pure pleasure.

I encourage anyone who reads this review not to hesitate to do business with thistles. I won't hesitate, that's for sure.
Thanks Alison,
Steve
:)

le-thomas

Arachnobaron
Positive a++++

10,000% satisfaction. I received a very healthy AF P. murinus from Thistles today, packed perfectly. Communication was timely and pleasant.

I might add that this spider was a gift, and that I was prohibited from paying anything for the spider/shipping. Unbelievable generosity!

I look forward to dealing with Thistles again in the future.