Thiscordia Picture Thread

Thiscordia

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Just a modified Ikea Bookshelf with LED Lights

Adult Pokies in everytank but the plastic containers on the bottom.

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Ahh, nice! now you have to come over and do few thousand of mine {D

look super cool
do you have to take each tank out for maintenance?

Thiscordia

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Lol... we would have to buy a couple lots of bookshelfs for all of your Tarantulas lol...

TomM

Arachnobaron of Pennsylvania
Old Timer
That is an awesome set-up!:clap: Side Question: What do you have in the fish tank on the right?

Thiscordia

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
That is an awesome set-up!:clap: Side Question: What do you have in the fish tank on the right?
I have
1 lion fish (P. volitan)
1 Maroon Clown
1 Engineering Goby
2 Anemones
1 Superman Mushroom
1 Gorgonian

TomM

Arachnobaron of Pennsylvania
Old Timer
Now you're definitely making me jealous! :drool: :} All of those awesome enclosures AND a nice saltwater set-up? You obviously did something good in your previous life!

Thiscordia

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Now you're definitely making me jealous! :drool: :} All of those awesome enclosures AND a nice saltwater set-up? You obviously did something good in your previous life!
I dunno what I did on my previous one...but I can tell you I'm trying to do good in this one lol

Thanks Tom I appreciate your coments.

-.Raul

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Very cool setup you have! :clap::worship: Are the tanks your own design, TarantulaCages, Exoterra, etc? Hope you can take a few pictures closer to the cages later. ;) I want to see how you've set up the plants and bark and all that. I'm a sucker for trying to make my cages pretty to the point of putting glass globs instead of stones in the larger water dishes. {D

I used to have a salt water aquarium with a goby and a lionfish. My brother got stung at a young age for trying to pet it... yeah and the goby I used to watch for long periods tidying up his home. We called this one stand of coral the "Taco Stand" because when he sat in the middle of the large hole in the middle, he looked like he was tending a roach coach. LOL!

Thiscordia

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
No there not brand name terrariums just regular fish tanks with a little modification. I'll take some pics later so you can see it. The plants are fake
lol

Last edited:

Thiscordia

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Just got this lady in the mail today !!! She is about 5"-5 1/2" and it has a dark coloration =]

Thiscordia

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Pretty?... She is GORGEOUS lol A VERY NICE gal hooked me up with her lol ;) Thanks a lot.