This NEEDS to be reported

MatisIsLoveMantisIsLyf

Arachnobaron
Guys get over it, this video was 6 years old, youtube didnt take it out because it wasnt that "famous" to be reviewd by the bots. 10-20 reports can take every video down

mconnachan

Arachnoprince
Guys get over it, this video was 6 years old, youtube didnt take it out because it wasnt that "famous" to be reviewd by the bots. 10-20 reports can take every video down
We all know how old the upload was, does that make it any less horrific, well does it, no!

Python

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Someone should offer these people a ridiculous amount of money to export them illegally to a fake destination and then call in an 'anonymous' tip to customs and have them picked up and, at the very least, give them some legal issues to deal with.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Someone should offer these people a ridiculous amount of money to export them illegally to a fake destination and then call in an 'anonymous' tip to customs and have them picked up and, at the very least, give them some legal issues to deal with.
Wow, you are a bit optimistic... I doubt in Vietnam or Cambodia someone will face something for shipping illegally a 'pede.

If I order (example) T's from UK, Germany and whatnot, the Italian 'system' (if alerted) will take actions against me, not against the one that shipped the inverts, despite the way they did that, without permits etc

Do you think that when I've shipped my 'pedes I used my real name/surname/address etc? :)

What matters is to put the right stuff on the part of "those that receive".

Python

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Wow, you are a bit optimistic... I doubt in Vietnam or Cambodia someone will face something for shipping illegally a 'pede.

If I order (example) T's from UK, Germany and whatnot, the Italian 'system' (if alerted) will take actions against me, not against the one that shipped the inverts, despite the way they did that, without permits etc

Do you think that when I've shipped my 'pedes I used my real name/surname/address etc? :)

What matters is to put the right stuff on the part of "those that receive".
I'm not very familiar with the way things work outside of this country. I've never dealt with it before. I didn't think anyone would actually try it anyway. Maybe karma will go to work on these people and even the score regardless. Sometimes karma could use a jump start though, in my opinion.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
I'm not very familiar with the way things work outside of this country. I've never dealt with it before. I didn't think anyone would actually try it anyway. Maybe karma will go to work on these people and even the score regardless. Sometimes karma could use a jump start though, in my opinion.
I think what works for certain people is old good Dante Alighieri, depicted pretty well in the "Inferno", contrapasso pain.