This NEEDS to be reported

Staehilomyces

Arachnoprince
Please report this video; the last time such an action was done we succeeded and the video was taken down. Words cannot describe the sadistic cruelty in the video.

Last edited:

Draketeeth

Arachnoknight
I don't even wanna watch that. When I worked at a greenhouse some of my co-workers thought it was a great idea to burn the wings off of wasps that were in the houses. They had to knock them from the air to commit the act. Finally got them to stop (at least when I was around), but I felt so bad for their crispy victims. That was more than I ever wanted to see.

Staehilomyces

Arachnoprince
I already went through the trouble of watching it. Just pause it at the beginning before you report it.

7Fin

Arachnoknight
This is proof for me that children can not grow up. Smashing a centipede's head with your foot is understandable, most people out there don't have the same respect for these animals as we do, and we can't expect them to. What they did here (I'm not going to say, and if you're curious I recommend you don't watch the video to find out, Jesus my lunch is everywhere) was not an act of fear, just an act of immature child-like "mucking around" and disgusting cruelty. 3:<

Staehilomyces

Arachnoprince
This is the kind of callous sadism that quite frankly frightens me when I see it in my peers.

DubiaW

Arachnobaron
Unfortunately centipedes are hated more than roaches by most humans. I have spent years trying to educate people around me about not killing every snake just because it might be venomous. People listened, people changed their opinions. Getting people to get on board with the idea that centipedes should be respected is a much more difficult task. I'm seriously considering doing an educational presentation on invertebrates that focuses on the next generation. One of my coworkers has already declared that his friend was dumb for squishing an S. heros in his bath tub. Not so much because he likes centipedes but because he knows how much they are worth in the pet trade. It's not ideal, but it's a start. I didn't watch the video because that kind of stuff makes me sick. I suspect that if it is removed the guy will just do it again out of spite to prove that he is in control. Someone needs to explain to this guy face to face that it is wrong, or at the very least he could have sold it instead of being a sadistic idiot. Even idiots understand monetary value. It's a start.

RTTB

Arachnoprince
I don't watch that type of thing as it's just a brutal reminder of how stupid and cruel some people are.

Staehilomyces

Arachnoprince
Just asking, how many people have reported it so far? I'm only asking because the last time I posted a similar video, it was taken down rather quickly once we all went in on it.

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
Just asking, how many people have reported it so far? I'm only asking because the last time I posted a similar video, it was taken down rather quickly once we all went in on it.
I reported it as animal abuse.

LawnShrimp

Arachnoangel
In the dark hours of the night when they least expect it they will hear the clatter of 42 legs on the floor, and they will have nowhere left to hide.

People say centipedes have the most painful bite? There are some who deserve it.

mconnachan

Arachnoprince
Please report this video; the last time such an action was done we succeeded and the video was taken down. Words cannot describe the sadistic cruelty in the video.

I watched that until the hairspray was spoken about, that was enough for me, I don't even want to know what happens, I'd seen enough, yes these bar stewards need strung up by their whatsits especially the women, they were egging them on "yeah yeah where's the hairspray" Freakin' disgusting" aaargh the mentality grrr, how do I report this? Ah I know. Go onto YouTube find the vid and report, yes?

mconnachan

Arachnoprince
:banghead:
Reported, cant wait to see the video go down. Let's count days.
Yes me too, I've reported it as well, counting the seconds, not days, this is just barbaric. There are just not enough expletives tp describe this horrific behaviour, and they're freakin adults, children you could kind of, well no you couldn't understand, shut up (me) these are moronic fizz-wombles honestly I can't tell you how frekinn disgusted I am right aat this minute FFS.:banghead::banghead::banghead: and one more just for the F of it :banghead:

mconnachan

Arachnoprince
Who knows, if everyone who reports it leaves a comment then we'll know for sure!

mconnachan

Arachnoprince
It had 8 dislikes yesterday and 25 today
Who knows, if everyone who reports it leaves a comment then we'll know for sure!
Post here on AB, then we'll know how many members are reporting this horrendous animal abuse, it's really, really disturbing, I only watched up until one of the "women" said "oh where's the hairspray", that was enough for me.