This makes me SICK! Please report!!!

Staehilomyces

Arachnoprince
If you thought those bug fights were bad, this is a whole new level. And if cutting up a pede isn't disgusting enough, at approx 3:44 it becomes truly sadistic and utterly disturbing. Please, report this video!

Last edited:

Andee

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter
Reported... I hope they take it seriously... god that was horrible... I actually wanted to vomit during it because I felt so horrible for that poor centipede (and they aren't even close to a favorite insect of mine... but god)

Staehilomyces

Arachnoprince
Imagine how it would feel for me, someone who loves centipedes dearly, to endure watching such horrible cruelty.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Reported. Only watched a few seconds.

I'd absolutely love to have a garage and 24hrs with that poor excuse of man.

Staehilomyces

Arachnoprince
I'd love to have my own pedes (especially my new nutcase of an E. rubripes) and a few seconds with that man.

RTTB

Arachnoprince
Didn't get a chance to view it. If it involves killing mutilating a centipede for a sick thrill then the guy needs multiple giant centipede bites to his probably severely undeveloped 'nether regions'. That would be true karma.

N1ghtFire

Arachnoknight
I didnt get a chance to see it but thats terrible. :eek: Why would someone even think about cutting up a live animal.. i can understand dissecting dead specimens, but cutting up one while its alive for no real reason? Humans are dumb. o_O

MantidMaster

Arachnophile
Old Timer
Terrible video, but I am amazed in how it takes only 3-4 hours to take down a youtube video. Still, chopping up a centipede sounds horrific ;-;

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Phew... luckily, I was able to save that video on time; I will upload that again using one of my YT 'sock' channels :)

jook :troll:

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Terrible video, but I am amazed in how it takes only 3-4 hours to take down a youtube video. Still, chopping up a centipede sounds horrific ;-;
I was rather pleased it only took that much time. Good to know there are actually people watching out for bad content and reports.

shutout2000

Arachnoknight
Thid just makes me mad. :mad:God job on getting the video removed, unfortunate we couldn't have saved the pede, though. :sorry: Well at least it shows no one was supporting it so maybe it won't happen again.

Good job to those who reported! :) Job, was already done by the time I came around. ;)

Staehilomyces

Arachnoprince
To those guys who missed the video, in addition to cutting up a pede, the guy also weakens another before burning it alive.