This makes me SICK! Please report!!!

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
I would say just stomp them if they are a pest. I feel like these centipedes have been tormenting this guy for some time, and he felt like he wanted to return the favor. His biggest mistake was posting it on the internet.
I have nothing, in all honesty, against someone that smash a Scolopendridae that entered in his/her Asian house. I'm not joking.

Their venom is brutal. Brutal. And we can't expect that, everyone, would act like we would. To think, or pretend that, is madness.

But one thing is smashing his/her head with a boot, out of (honest) fear of said invert, another, on my book, is to put the bugger into a bottle full of filth (seems crappy oil or something).

That's unnecessary cruel.

Jesse James

Arachnosquire
I have nothing, in all honesty, against someone that smash a Scolopendridae that entered in his/her Asian house. I'm not joking.

Their venom is brutal. Brutal. And we can't expect that, everyone, would act like we would. To think, or pretend that, is madness.

But one thing is smashing his/her head with a boot, out of (honest) fear of said invert, another, on my book, is to put the bugger into a bottle full of filth (seems crappy oil or something).

That's unnecessary cruel.
I wish there was a backstory, cuz it could just be some ******* killing these creatures for fun. IDK. I can't really be hard on someone killing pests no matter what the method, because I do the same thing, I kill insects all the time including drowning.

Last edited:

RTTB

Arachnoprince
People who are low life no life devoid of anything meaningful or exciting in their lives practice and post videos of such things.

Jesse James

Arachnosquire
People who are low life no life devoid of anything meaningful or exciting in their lives practice and post videos of such things.
Let's assume the backstory is that these centipedes have been infesting this persons house, he has a family that are all sick and tired of these centipedes biting them and causing trouble, so instead of calling the orkin guy to do about the same thing, he saves some money and in the process gets some payback on these centipedes biting up him and his family. (I do agree he should of not posted it to youtube. But maybe he didn't, maybe someone else posted it? think a little before going straight to the easy thing, which is calling him a bad person)

Nephila Edulis

Arachnoknight
I would say just stomp them if they are a pest. I feel like these centipedes have been tormenting this guy for some time, and felt he should return the favor. His biggest mistake was posting it on the internet.
I don't even see why they're in his house in the first place. You don't typically see giant centipedes in the home unless there's small animals that can be eaten, and even then it's rare

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Let's assume the backstory is that these centipedes have been infesting this persons house, he has a family that are all sick and tired of these centipedes biting them and causing trouble, so instead of calling the orkin guy to do about the same thing, he saves some money and in the process gets some payback on these centipedes biting up him and his family. (I do agree he should of not posted it to youtube. But maybe he didn't, maybe someone else posted it? think a little before going straight to the easy thing, which is calling him a bad person)
Aside for the online part, even considering what you said (assuming things were that way or sort of) still for me remains a useless cruelty what he did. Only the effort to grab the 'pede, put said animal into a bottle full of... what's that liquid btw, seems kinda oil to me -- for drown, when to smash the 'pede head is definitely 24/7 more easy, faster, and IMO logic.

Nothing bad with what he did, hower. I mean... if someone is sadic, that's normal, uh :-s

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
I don't even see why they're in his house in the first place. You don't typically see giant centipedes in the home unless there's small animals that can be eaten, and even then it's rare
Because the video uploader lives in Vietnam. And, in Vietnam, especially in certain areas, to end with a Scolopendridae in the house isn't so rare.

Jesse James

Arachnosquire
Aside for the online part, even considering what you said (assuming things were that way or sort of) still for me remains a useless cruelty what he did. Only the effort to grab the 'pede, put said animal into a bottle full of... what's that liquid btw, seems kinda oil to me -- for drown, when to smash the 'pede head is definitely 24/7 more easy, faster, and IMO logic.

Nothing bad with what he did, hower. I mean... if someone is sadic, that's normal, uh :-s
Everyone's different and deals with things in different ways, even if it's not the best option. Like I said above I feel like it's a real problem with these centipedes in his house, and after years of these centipedes biting and crawling in bed with him etc. He probably lost it and now enjoys killing these pests. I feel the same way about gnats. But who would defend gnats lol. I bet if there was a video of someone killing flys and gnats no one would care lol.