This is worth $90.00!!!!!

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
P. miranda are truly stunning...one of my favorite pokes for sure. Great looking, calm and bulky.

I'm hoping to get lucky with my female...

She makes the most impressive courtships I've ever seen! And really friendly with the male...cohabiting for some days, taken out and put again cohabiting several times.
But I haven't witnessed a clear insertion yet :eek:

Cheers,
Pato
Sweet pics...it actually is hard to get pics or video of pokie mating because they really hate the light!!! My other female is breed and looking nice and yellow...IO think I will breed this female in a day or so...she is a good size to breed at 5.5".

pato_chacoana

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Thanx. Yes, they are very shy! This girl was crazy about the male lol , but the male was kind of scared and I'm not sure if he got her. I taped the crazy courtship, but not good quality...and dark.
Anyway, the male is in his last days I think...his at least 1 year old, but still eating and building sperm webs. I also find that adult male pokes live quite a lot of time!
I'm hoping to change my luck with this one, concerning breeding pokes. Both my ornata and regalis ate their sacs in the past...:mad: Even though they are supposed to be good moms. But I'll take an Acanthoscurria any day as great moms! lol

Good luck with your breedings :)

Andrei

Arachnopeon
I saw a Poecilotheria fasciata 6 LS at 50 $ :)
Congrats for your Miranda ;)

gmrpnk21

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
AWESOME find! Man I would love to find a G. pulchra at a steal. Too bad Florida doesn't have a lot of places that take proper care of T's (around here anyway).