This is worth $90.00!!!!!

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Well I went by a local reptile store (one that knows what they are doing....they keep there T's and snakes very well!!) & Got this female P. miranda (5.5") for $90.00!!!! That is a good deal INMHO and wanted to share! She also molted about 1 month ago so I will put my MM back to work!

[youtube]mBTjlba9lKU[/youtube]

Pics:

RoseT

Arachnosquire
Nice pick up!... she's beautiful and I'm certain she will produce your money back plus in time.

Warren Bautista

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
As soon as I saw that screenshot of the video, I started cussing... literally one of only two Ts I want to add to my collection, and you find one for $90.

That is an awesome pickup, Rob. If you haven't already, you should go pick up that P. rufilata, too. =P

NikiP

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
As soon as I saw that screenshot of the video, I started cussing... literally one of only two Ts I want to add to my collection, and you find one for $90.

That is an awesome pickup, Rob. If you haven't already, you should go pick up that P. rufilata, too. =P
He has slings for sale for a reasonable price :D

KnightinGale

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
You lucky bugger! Beautiful lady, congrats. And good luck to your MM as well. All goes well with that and your others, you're going to have Pokie babies everywhere 'fore long! Take that, Folgers!

angrychair

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
when you said Tye Dyed Iquana, i thought, hey wait, I've called there, they are semi local, looked, and your from Illinois. I live about an hour from that store in Missouri! I check out their website from time to time, but I've never got the chance to go there. Guess I must! Sweet T I like its color/markings.

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
when you said Tye Dyed Iquana, i thought, hey wait, I've called there, they are semi local, looked, and your from Illinois. I live about an hour from that store in Missouri! I check out their website from time to time, but I've never got the chance to go there. Guess I must! Sweet T I like its color/markings.
e I am 2 minutes from missouri I live about 45 min away from Tye Dye Iguana.

2oCHEVYo0

Arachnosquire
Well, I got the money on the way :D Go ahead and pick that Rufilata up and get her in the mail ASAP!!!

I wish we had stores like that here in Cornhusker land :(

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
Well, I got the money on the way :D Go ahead and pick that Rufilata up and get her in the mail ASAP!!!

I wish we had stores like that here in Cornhusker land :(
Hey guys lets not fight... Just send her to me so its fair for both of YOU. {D

edit: species name isnt capitalized ;)

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Nice find Rob! Wish our local stores knew what they were doing as well. I just cant wait for my 3 P. miranda to grow up!

jebbewocky

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Nice find! I got mine for 179.99+tax, but mine was confirmed female and came with the cage. There's a P.ornata at another store for 200+tax, including the cage, but it's been there for like, three years.

P.mirana is my wife's favorite T currently.:D

pato_chacoana

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
P. miranda are truly stunning...one of my favorite pokes for sure. Great looking, calm and bulky.

I'm hoping to get lucky with my female...

She makes the most impressive courtships I've ever seen! And really friendly with the male...cohabiting for some days, taken out and put again cohabiting several times.
But I haven't witnessed a clear insertion yet :eek:

Cheers,
Pato