this is why Avicularia sp. are the best!

JungleGuts

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
;P ;P ;P This is why Avicularia is the best sp. of Tarantulas!;P ;P ;P

also just posting this here to mayb get some responces lol, noone responds to my picture thread:rolleyes:

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
They are one of the best because they are all fuzzy hehe.

fangsalot

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
if it was that beautiful color without camera flash or flouresant lights ide probably agree with you.

JungleGuts

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
if it was that beautiful color without camera flash or flouresant lights ide probably agree with you.
No flouresant lights, but yes a flash or the picture would be way dark. Still those amazing colors are still there with or without a camera:razz:

widowkeeper

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
got 4 diff ones on my list nice Ts but not my fave.:eek: beautiful spider though :)

Becky

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Love the avics. Gorgeous spiders :) No pics do them justice though imo

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I like the plain brown Texas natives like this :

But thats me lol
I also like the avics, I just wish they were a hardier species

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
nice picts and a nice ( T ) not my favourite ones but a must have if you can keep them :3: :2: :) phil

_bob_

Arachnobaron
Old Timer

Avicularia versicolor

oh they are quite nice... i just took this one for the thread... i bought it last night :)

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Just wait until you get your A. purpurea Dan. Seeing one of them in the sunlight will blow you away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JMoran1097

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
one of my top T's just because I've never encountered a pissed off one. you can pretty much handle them roughly (not recommended) and I've yet to have one throw up the threat posture. although my brother has been poop squirted a few times haha

AubZ

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Very nice T's. I love the versicolors, purpurea's & amazonica's. Those are my top 3 for the Genus, but very hard to pick a fav T. Far too many awesome ones out there.

JungleGuts

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Very nice T's. I love the versicolors, purpurea's & amazonica's. Those are my top 3 for the Genus, but very hard to pick a fav T. Far too many awesome ones out there.
yea, im buying a purpera soon:)