This is what your room WILL look like after you get BIT!!(Tour video)

satanslilhelper

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
After a year and a half this is what has become of my room. Most of my collection is in here. It's great seeing peoples reactions when I tell non-T keepers this.:eek: I decided to do an updated tour video so that I can share my collection with everybody. No need to be selfish.:cool:

[YOUTUBE]hamZD3_xRLI[/YOUTUBE]

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
IS Hatebreed doing a show in your closet?

Later, Tom

satanslilhelper

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
hey man wow youve got a nice little collecton man . how many all togther?
A lot!! If you click on my screen name and pull up my profile I have everything listed under my details. I list male.female.unsexed along with all of our other animals. I usually update it whenever I get something new.

blackrayne

Arachnopeon
I wish!! It would then be THE best closet in the entire world.:p I actually got to see them live on the 1st of this month.
your gonna love them...theyre great...i got to see them a couple years ago...gotta take pics if your not in the pit lol

satanslilhelper

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
your gonna love them...theyre great...i got to see them a couple years ago...gotta take pics if your not in the pit lol
I actually just saw them on the 1st of this month and it was absolutely incredible. My friend and I were in the pit for most of the show. We left the cameras and phones in the car since it was an all day festival. I didn't want to break them.