This is the wierdest molt process i ever seen

louise f

Arachnoangel
When i woke up this morning i thought that it was a molt hanging in the air, when i reached for it one of the legs moved. Wow holy cow she was molting in this position.

She is doing fine now. Thank god for that, i was a nerve wreck in the whole time she was molting.

Enjoy!!

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Pretty cool. I've not had one molt up the side of the enclosure like that. Glad to hear it's doing well.

Jeff23

Arachnolord
I am glad she is okay. I love your videos. They are educational for us newer folks and always fun to watch.

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
It is almost like she uses gravity to help her molt, like mantids do. Awesome video!

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
I've had a irminia molt similar to that. Molted at a near 90 degree angle against the side of her deli cup. Cool stuff.

louise f

Arachnoangel
Pretty cool. I've not had one molt up the side of the enclosure like that. Glad to hear it's doing well.
I never seen anything like this ever. I really thought that it was a molt to begin with, until i reached after it one of the legs started to move... If i wasn`t awake before i became bloody awake after. Lol :D She is doing alright thank god for that. <3

louise f

Arachnoangel
IMG_2877.JPG IMG_2883.JPG

These pics was taken in the process and after she finished. Her carapace fell of some minutes after the pics were taken.