This is the MONSTER under the bed

TTstinger

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thanks everyone for the comments. She is doing really good eatin great she has had 2 large roachs 1 huge hisser. there growth is fast but not 10" in a year maybe a male I have never had a male so I don't know. as for color I am sure there is color variation among them, but I think too there might be some miss ID'ed ones as well there is a Pamp that looks so very close to a T.blondi but black. So who know, but 1 thing is for sure they are a sight.

Pulk

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
that purple is amazing! :clap:

i don't think T. blondi normally get to 10" from 3" in a year... L. parahybana grow faster than they do and get to maybe 6" in 2 years?
also 10" is above average, correct?

xBurntBytheSunx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i think i've heard the salmon pinks can get 6" in one year. mine has taken two years but i only power feed in the summer when i have more time for my collection. mine is finally big enough to take down hisser roaches so i'm excited :D

kimski

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
All The World Loves A Pretty Girl!

Wowzer - as everybody else said - she's awesome and kudos to you for rescuing a Damsel in Distress.

ricneto

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Please post more pics of her as she gets more at home.
Did you mentioned that you are bringing her from USA?
Is it ok?
If you breed her in the UK please post and put me on a waiting list I would love to have a couple of the ''kids'':razz:
Again amaaazing t :worship:

RottweilExpress

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i think i've heard the salmon pinks can get 6" in one year. mine has taken two years but i only power feed in the summer when i have more time for my collection. mine is finally big enough to take down hisser roaches so i'm excited :D
Well yes. If it's about 1" from start, they can reach 6" in a year. Mine was 2mm when I got them in july 2006, now they are about 12cm. From nymph it takes a good while before they acutally grow much in each molt (not %, but in actual mm).