This is just why i love My P. Cam so much :)

louise f

Arachnoangel
First of all i want to say I`m sorry for not being around so much here in December.
It has been a busy month. Counting on being around much more around in the new year just like i used to.

I wish you all a happy new year. :)
And i just had to post this vid, hope you enjoy. Crazy girl, but mama loves her <3:)

Crone Returns

Arachnoangel
So happy to see you back, Louise. Missed you and am sure everybody else did, too. And that video made me lmao!!
Happy New Year to you, too!

louise f

Arachnoangel
So happy to see you back, Louise. Missed you and am sure everybody else did, too. And that video made me lmao!!
Happy New Year to you, too!
Aww thanks friend <3 I missed you all too. Hehe happy it made you laugh. When i saw her do that i grabbed the cam right away, just had to film this crazy ness.
Must admit i had a hard time not to laugh about it. It was freaking hilarious :D Happy new year friend :)

Crone Returns

Arachnoangel
Aww thanks friend <3 I missed you all too. Hehe happy it made you laugh. When i saw her do that i grabbed the cam right away, just had to film this crazy ness.
Must admit i had a hard time not to laugh about it. It was freaking hilarious :D Happy new year friend :)
It was like she was a teenager saying, "I don't care what YOU want. This is MY water dish (threat pose)X3. I'll put it where I want, not YOU, Mother." (Stomps off to her room and slams the door.)

louise f

Arachnoangel
It was like she was a teenager saying, "I don't care what YOU want. This is MY water dish (threat pose)X3. I'll put it where I want, not YOU, Mother." (Stomps off to her room and slams the door.)
Haha indeed, she really got some additude this girl. When i open to put water in her dish, she flies out of her tube and attack the water in the air before it hits her dish. She is a maniac but i wouldn`t do without her, she`s the most wonderful spider i ever had. I really love watching her doing her crazy things. <3 :) She is my precious :kiss: <3

SausageinaNet

Arachnopeon
I wouldn't laugh about that. It's like when you are in prison. You have nothing to do so you pump up all day so you appear tough and can defend yourself. Her legs are gonna double in size and then she will come to get you :).

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Haha, nice. Mine came out and stayed under a big leaf beside the water dish for over a week. Then just went back into her cork tube hide. I couldn't find any reason for her to do so.

I've been thinking about finding her a male come spring and trying my 1st breeding project.

louise f

Arachnoangel
Haha, nice. Mine came out and stayed under a big leaf beside the water dish for over a week. Then just went back into her cork tube hide. I couldn't find any reason for her to do so.

I've been thinking about finding her a male come spring and trying my 1st breeding project.
Gotta love tha psalms friend. You should try that it is a awesome species <3:)

Trenor

Arachnoprince
I was looking at a MM just before it turned really cold here. Then I decided to wait till it warmed up some to ship more.

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Great vid! And yes, I love mine because of that kinda thing, too! Sometimes they just get that nutjub mentality and do stuff like you filmed that isn't something anyone would expect (not into T's anyways). Love
'em! Psalms for president! :D

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
First of all i want to say I`m sorry for not being around so much here in December.
It has been a busy month. Counting on being around much more around in the new year just like i used to.

I wish you all a happy new year. :)
And i just had to post this vid, hope you enjoy. Crazy girl, but mama loves her <3:)

Already spotted that video, amazing lady, quite persistent in where the waterdish has to go :D
The best wishes for the new year to you too Louise!