This is How I'm Learning LOL

Tapahtyn

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Picked up a book at a children's place called Goldminds and this is a great way to learn about T's, couldn't resist for myself and my kids!!!! It actually has a lot of awesome info

Last edited:

Radamanthys

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hey, i want one too!!

Loved the tarantula parts and stuff. I bet you can learn a lot from that thing :D

Aarantula

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I've seen that book! Really a great one, I've almost bought it myself a few times!
Great pics! :D

Ritzman

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Do you think they would have that book at a Borders?
That's really neat. Thanks for sharing.

DreadLobster

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I am definitely going to look into this after christmas... thats probably the coolest source of info I've seen since I joined this site.

Tapahtyn

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
thanks for the responses!! Amazon is the awesomist place to get things. I hope you all get one ho ho ho :)

crpy

Arachnoking
Old Timer
4 years ago I bought it at SAM's club for $10.99 woo hoo

Travis K

TravIsGinger
Old Timer
OK, that is so awesome, I can let me kids read it! This will also be GREAT for classroom demonstartions. Thank you so much for posting it!:clap:

Last edited:

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
This book is a definite must have for beginners and experienced keepers alike. I've used it many times to explain to children AND adults how things work on a T.

Try E-bay, I've seen it on there quite often, and at lower prices too.

arrowhd

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Very cool book. Need to get one and keep it at my house. Anytime someone comes over and starts asking questions, just hand it to them. ;)

curiousme

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i am bumping this thread, because we got this book for our daughter for winter solstice.

It is cheap and is extremely informative, i find myself referring back to it, just to make sure i have my facts straight. Plus, you can turn the pages and remove an entire layer of the tarantula! i learned how to pronounce urticating correctly from it.:D ;)