This Guy just ate a live T!!!! now I'm pissed....

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
i dont think i could handle being vegetarian....give me Big Mac or give me death......
Yeah, I'm a vegatarian myself, but I'm compleatly fine with people eating ethicaly raised meat, or hunted meat. I don't see any harm in it, people are made to eat animals.

jebbewocky

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
1.) eating a t is no different than eating lobster, shrimp, etc.
2.) tarantulas aren't neurologically advanced enough to suffer or feel pain.
3.) it was an on the way out mm.

Tarantel

Arachnobaron
2.) tarantulas aren't neurologically advanced enough to suffer or feel pain.
I don't think that's proven actually. There's a study that shows that lobsters/crabs can feel pain, not that that would mean tarantulas can.

TaylorW

Arachnopeon
Your grandfather has an old fashioned farm. I'm talking about commercially raised cattle for the meat in fast food and similar things. And while the way you prepare it does have a factor, what the cow itself has eaten is also a huge factor. Just cooking a stick of butter in vegatables doesn't make it healthy.
majority of meat used by fast food resturants isnt even real meat. watch a video on how they make chicken nuggets, itll make you sick.
anyways what this guy did was wrong cause he didnt do it for food he did it for attention. take the same guy and T and put them if the middle of the desert with no food and this would be fine. people in other countries, probably where this spider originated, eat insects and other animals that are considered pets here and its ok cause thats there customs.

---------- Post added 11-05-2011 at 06:47 PM ----------

i dont think i could handle being vegetarian....give me Big Mac or give me death......
you heard the man give him ground up left over cow part on a bun or give him death

Ryancw93

Arachnopeon
As disturbing as it is for us, he probably lives in an area where T's are as bountiful as cattle lol. Not to mention some traditions may even include eating them. We are omnivores, so we can eat a variety of things. People kill ants all of the time, and there is probably an ant forum somewhere discussing a video similar to this.

vickywild

Arachnoknight
Its harder then people give vegetarians credit for. Especially if you ate meat in the past.

Sometimes, if I'm having a particularly shit day, I right fancy mince and tatties.

However, since the day I declared I wasn't eating meat ever again I haven't :)!

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
@vickywild.......congrats on staying with it....problem is i pretty much live off meat and chocolate..i know not healthy, but hey you only live once, and its short...plus i do alot of hunting, so i eat that meat too....