This doesn't look like feces...

paassatt

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Or to me, it doesn't.

At the very top is a bolus, but what I'm worried about is the two gooey white blobs underneath that. I found them by the mouth of my adult P. antinous this morning. She's been acting sluggish and lazy the past couple weeks, but I chalked that up to premolt, which she's been in for a few months. I suppose something like nematodes would come to mind, but an inspection of the enclosure didn't reveal anything that would raise suspicion (to the naked eye under a flashlight, anyway). I bought her from a (more so than most) reputable LPS at the beginning of January so I'm assuming she's WC; the guy at the store wasn't sure himself. Hopefully she's not ill. Any comments are welcome.

Hobo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Staff member
Looks like poo.
My spiders poo like that sometimes.

Did you check the actual spiders mouth though?

losct2381

Arachnosquire
Lol u t got the runs and like how it smells. That's dodo man u t was just prob hanging around it all mr t's poop like that that means they eating good

paassatt

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Two votes for poo? Okay, I'll take that. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 07:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 AM ----------

Looks like poo.
My spiders poo like that sometimes.

Did you check the actual spiders mouth though?
Yeah, there was nothing noticeable around the mouth.

redrumpslump

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
looks like marshmellow cream. What have you been feeding that T? lol

paassatt

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
looks like marshmellow cream. What have you been feeding that T? lol
Yeah, melted marshmallow is the first image I conjured also. I only feed her large crickets. Thinking of making the switch to dubias but not sure if I want to have to set up another feeder habitat.

gmrpnk21

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My A. genic pooped like that once. Made me want a marshmallow...