This a good deal on Ts?

RyTheTGuy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I have found a breeder in my state (WA) that seems to sell Ts pretty cheap, Im just wondering if the prices are 2 good to pass up or if they are just normal deals on the web.

Avic Avic - $5 each, 5 for $20, or 35 for 10 (1/2)
G. Pulchripes - $25 each (1/2"-3/4")
Chilean Rose Hair - $4 Each (1/4 -1/2)
Poecilotheria regalis - $28 (1/2" u/s)
Poecilotheria pederseni - $25 (1/2")
Poecilotheria striata - $30 (3/4" u/s)

I'm very interested in the G. Pulchripes but idk if its a good deal...(New to hobby and very eager to add on my collection.)

Lolita

Arachnoknight
well i paid 30 for my 1" pulchripes so thats not a bad price especially if it's local also the avic avic is decently priced most people locally sell theirs $10-20 a piece here so it seems worth it to me i think the regalis is overpriced but i might just be spoiled by local club discounts too

RyTheTGuy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
What about the G. pulchripes? over priced or sound like a good deal?

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Those prices are plenty fair. I applaud the guy for just making the effort with G. rosea. They grow so slowly and sell for so cheap that it's hard to make hatching a sac worthwhile. It's good that people are doing this though because that species could be collected to extinction if we don't give them a break soon.

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Honestly, I've seen Pulchripes go for less, but we're just talking a few bucks here. I wouldn't say that his are overpriced though, but maybe the only ones in the group that aren't underpriced.

Personally, I'm always glad to find T's for sale close by. If I don't have to pay shipping and worry about the weather and all of that noise, It's worth it to me to pay a few more dollars if they have species I want.