This a better sexin picture?

ballpython2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I was told I needed a better picture to sex my Nhandu Vulpinus so I think got it. is this a male or female?

ballpython2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Ill toss out my vote for female.

I like when you respond to my posts you always give good news lol...

By the way im gettin real good at picking up my tarantulas this was my third attempt at picking this tarantula up.

The first time it scared the hell out of me cause its toes got a hold of the glove i had on and it almost crawled up my arm lol. the second time it was easier because it kept moving away from me slowly. The third time (for this picture) it moved away once, and i gently picked it up by holdin the second to last legs in the back with my thumb and fourth finger(?) and she stayed there didnt thrash or nothing. below is the picture of me holding her from a different angle

Last edited:

bluegootty

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
yea u might be wrong 1out of 10..master:worship: :worship: ..look like a female to me 2...

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
yea u might be wrong 1out of 10..master:worship: :worship: ..look like a female to me 2...
You have to lay off the master stuff. It's embarrassing, not so much for me, but for you.

Thank you for the kind words though. :cool:

bluegootty

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
dude how many people on this site can breed pokie like u?? or atleast have a high success rate like u???not much..i think...the words master is refer to the pokie-master..dude i admire u man.. that's all..nothing to be embarrass about..believe me.. there not gona be another guys in this site that will be call master by me..or atleast they got to earn it...as far as breeding experience...not too many peeps get to the level ur at.. and im still learning alots from u.. thanx for all tose kind post about breeding and questions that u has answer....

Hamburglar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I would say female too... but there is a little feature or "bump" there that is throwing me off...

I am going to try and breed Euathlus sp. "violet" so I wouldn't mind having some of Mr. Talkenlate04's luck.... :)

7mary3

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Female, tho I'm not 100%. I see that lil bump too, and it also is throwing me off. Still looks more like a lady though.

Rochelle

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I couldn't see in the first pic; and this one is confusing. It's a clear enough shot ~ but that "bump" is throwin' me too.
I'm not confident enough with this one to say, either way. :eek:

ballpython2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Here are two more pictures I took tell me if either of these can point to male or female.