Third successful pairing.. ~A. avic~ (Picture heavy)

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Alrighty!

So first.. Koala's sac is doing great.. Her eggs are about to molt into 1st instar..

I wasnt going to pair my second female.. Leggs.. But...when I was doing some feeding tonight she was drumming like crazy & wouldnt eat..
So.. I figured.. What the heck.. Right? :D

I paired her with Squid.. BTW.. He is still looking great.. :razz:

This time I decided to photograph the pairing instead of recording it..
So here are the pictures..

So.. You ask if I saw any inserts? Well.. What do you think? :D

Thats right.. I saw several inserts... :D
I love pairing this male.. He just grabs ahold of the female & does the deed..
Anyways.. Just thought I would share.. :)

MichiganReptiles

Arachnobaron
Awesome pictures, Tommy! Congrats on a what looks to be a great pairing! I look forward to learning about breeding and being able to try my hand at it someday.

Arachnoholic420

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Hey Tommy did you ever get a chance to ask?... Mr. Hefner... if you can be one of his photographers? :embarrassed:;P Congrats awesome shots!!!

Peace,
Armando

Zman181

Arachnoknight
Awesome pictures! Thanks for sharing I'd love to purchase slings from you when they are ready :) Good luck with the sac. It's great your male is the way he is.

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
nice one!
that is one crazy close up shot you got there (insertion).

vv impressed.
Thanks! :) I didnt even notice that I got the insertion picture until I was loading them on my computer.. :D
awsome pics , good luck with the sac
Thanks! :)
The insert picture is Awesome!!
Thanks Jake.. :)
Awesome pictures, Tommy! Congrats on a what looks to be a great pairing! I look forward to learning about breeding and being able to try my hand at it someday.
Thank you Toni.. :) Good luck when you start breeding/pairing.. I suggest starting with Avics.. The female is just so calm while they are pairing..
Hey Tommy did you ever get a chance to ask?... Mr. Hefner... if you can be one of his photographers? :embarrassed:;P Congrats awesome shots!!!

Peace,
Armando
Thanks Armando.. I tried talking to Mr. Hefner... But there were to many distractions... So I forgot to ask... {D
Awesome pictures! Thanks for sharing I'd love to purchase slings from you when they are ready :) Good luck with the sac. It's great your male is the way he is.
Thanks! I will let you know when Koala's babies are ready.. :)

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Tommy, Congrats! OUTSTANDING pic sequence! Go lil' pimpin Squid.... :cool:
Terry

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Tommy, Yep! Can't wait to see me sum lil fuzzies!

:clap:

Terry

Tang

Arachnopeon
wow!! what a great view. congrats redneck, u will be needing a lot of vials soon.:clap::clap:

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
wow!! what a great view. congrats redneck, u will be needing a lot of vials soon.:clap::clap:
Thanks Tang! :) I am already in need of alot of vials... LoL! I have a little over 100 avic babies incubating right now.. Waiting on a darlingi to drop a sac.. Im going to be busy during feeding time! :D

Roski

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Congrats Tommy! That's awesome!

Great names you have for the pair of them too. {D At least one of their babies should be named Squoala. Good luck with the sac!

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Congrats Tommy! That's awesome!

Great names you have for the pair of them too. {D At least one of their babies should be named Squoala. Good luck with the sac!
LoL! Thanks Roski! :) Squoala... I might name one of the offsprings that I keep that.. {D

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Good work Tommy those avics are sweet!
Thanks! They really are something... These 2 were my very fist avics.. I got the female first.. Then shortly after I confirmed her sex was female.. I purchased the male for her.. :)

aluras

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Great lookin A.Avics, Awsome shots of the pairing(never really seen one that close other then when I have been there) Keep us posted on the babies.