Thinking about selling some of my collection...

Johnny_27

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
So im considering this just because I dont have the time. Here are the ones I might be willing to sell..

Aphonopelma Moderatum- 4inch female. Freshly Molted.
Megaphobema Robustum- 6inch female
Haplopelma Schmidti- 8inch Female. Freshly Molted.

What are the current asking prices for these 3? I have more but these are the most valubale i think. Im at school so i'll post pics later. Im sure there are pics of these Ts floating around on here though. I know Ive posted them before.

Lorgakor

Arachnomom
Staff member
What country are you from, that will make a difference in the asking prices. You could also peruse the for sale section, you may be able to find similar spiders for sale and get an idea from that.

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
looks like he's from Miami, FL. USA

Johnny_27

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
What country are you from, that will make a difference in the asking prices. You could also peruse the for sale section, you may be able to find similar spiders for sale and get an idea from that.
No body has any of these spiders at the size mine are. I saw a 3" robustum for $100 over there but mines twice that size.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
For robustum sell them for 100-150 and see what happens. I personally sell 4" females for 75-90 shipped depending on if they are coming from my stock or someone else. I just sold a male female pair for 150. female at 4.5" male two molts back. They are becoming a bit more mainstream. Actually imported more. There have not been to many matings of these guys so most of what is out there is still WC.
I can say no one will buy a 6" girl for 300, thats just not going to happen. They grow to fast. So why buy one for 300 at 6" when you can get one at 2" for 60 bucks or less and see it grow to 6" in a year maybe two.