They're here!

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
FedEx came through bright and early! All eight little critters are alive and well. A couple have already started eating.

As expected, the first to show attitude, was a Psalmopoeus. The pulcher to be exact! I don't have pictures of them all at this moment. The wife and I actually just got approved for our new apartment this morning. So, once we get settled in over the next couple of days, I'll be posting some picture.

I completely underestimated their sizes. I forgot how tiny the tiny slings are.

Here is the A. versicolor. With more to come later.

Attachments

magicmed

Arachnobaron
Congratulations :) I'm sure we will be reading about your next order soon! ;)

magicmed

Arachnobaron
Haha yeah I think it took me less than 2 weeks after my first order to decide i wanted more lol

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I done decided I want more before I placed this order. I just want to make sure to only get the species that interest my wife and I. I plan to breed later on. Just want certain ones though. The GBB, a few Pokies, and a few others I'll decide on later.

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Here are a few shots of the ones I could get. And the place I have them in the new critter closet.

The little OBT, oh my gosh, it's so fast! Holy crap! I had it in the little container with the purple lid, tried to feed it and BOOM. Darted. Haha. It got out. But it earned its place in the smaller container without substrate for the night.

Everyone has ate except the versicolor, one darlingi, and the irminia. The little OBT ate seconds after it's capture.

Attachments

14pokies

Arachnoprince
Man if you think those are small you should see my Hapalopus sp.lg Slings. If I have a chance tonight I'll take a pic of one next to a half grain of rice as reference..

So is the lack of sub in the obts enclosure punishment for running away from home? I can see you yelling at him now..

You can have your burrow back when you learn respect! (obt slams his lid shut and blasts Megadeth)

Last edited:

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Man if you think those are small you should see my Hapalopus sp.lg Slings. If I have a chance tonight I'll take a pic of one next to a half grain of rice as reference..

So is the lack of sub in the obts enclosure punishment for running away from home? I can see you yelling at him now..

You can have your burrow back when you learn respect! (obt slams his lid shut and blasts Megadeth)
Haha. Yeah. Little booger can suffer right now. Lol. Not really, though. I'm just looking for some smaller containers. I've already put several in the vials they came in. The diversipes, pulcher, cambridgei and one darlingi all seem fine with larger enclosures. The rest wouldn't eat. After they got in the vials, they have. Except the versicolor.