They're here!

antinous

Pamphopharaoh
Old Timer
Another question; they were each fed about a week ago. Should I try and feed them tonight, or wait till tomorrow as the seller suggested?
I feed them as soon as I get them. Don't see a point in waiting as they seem to calm down when getting fed the same day.

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Enjoy the tiny GBB while you can, they don't stay small for long ;)

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
They are hilarious when feeding. I've seen mine tackle prey of the same size as they are. And they only refuse food when in pre-molt.

Jeff23

Arachnolord
Cute spiders. My GBB slings are kept at 74 - 76 degrees. They are very willing eaters. I think you will enjoy this species.

ratluvr76

Arachnodemon
The color change in the C. cyaneopubesens as it matures is one of my all time favorites. It's been a while since my B.smithi and B.albopilosum were that small. Great Ts for starting out. Good luck.
Totally agree.. OP, your pic of your little GBB made me want to get a couple more.. just so I can watch the color changes as they grow. :) They're a real treat.

lunarae

Arachnobaron
haha. Monopoly houses are the best. But I can't take credit for originally having the idea. I read it in a very very old aracnoboards post. I don't recall where but I know I can't take credit XD