they showed their true colors (m. balfouri)

toidy

Arachnosquire
at long last, the time has come:)

2 of my 3 juvenile female balfouris molted and started to show their adult coloration:)

hope the 3rd one molts soon..

here are some pics of the 2. hope you like em..

M. balfouri # 1

M. balfouri # 2 ( a day after molt )

their enclosure: ( i like it simple )

brownj6709

Arachnopeon
Very nice balfori's mate wish i had the cash to shell out for one but i cleared myself out this month with a couple of cyriopagopus's and a violaceopes like the look of the tanks but what would happen if you take the lid off all them tanks and they decide to go haywire .

toidy

Arachnosquire
Very nice balfori's mate wish i had the cash to shell out for one but i cleared myself out this month with a couple of cyriopagopus's and a violaceopes like the look of the tanks but what would happen if you take the lid off all them tanks and they decide to go haywire .
thanks.. it costed me huge for the 3 balfouri's. bought them all as guaranteed females. but all is good when it comes to passion. :razz:

im not sure if i can do anything about the lid.. guess i just need to bare with it..

Arachnoholic420

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Glad to see your more active arround here...
Hope all is well...
Nice M. balfouri collect you got going...
It's amazing to see that, you guys are getting some awesome T's around your ways.....

Peace Bro,
Armando

toidy

Arachnosquire
Glad to see your more active arround here...
Hope all is well...
Nice M. balfouri collect you got going...
It's amazing to see that, you guys are getting some awesome T's around your ways.....

Peace Bro,
Armando
thanks armando. hope my collection grows soon;)

TalonAWD

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Really nice! I can't wait till mine start showing its colors. What is their legspan?

toidy

Arachnosquire
more pics:)

3days of feeding after recent molt:

Last edited: