they grow up so fast....

web eviction

Arachnolord
My little P. Scrofa molts once a month like clock work, had to rehouse it so I decided to get a pic to share with everyone, since yall are the only ppl interested in my T's lol

web eviction

Arachnolord
Lol I got a big tub full of molts! :D so exciting when they molt, waiting on my green bottle blue and my L. Violaceopes to molt now.:rolleyes:

OrdoMallus

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Lol I got a big tub full of molts! :D so exciting when they molt, waiting on my green bottle blue and my L. Violaceopes to molt now.:rolleyes:
I'm also waiting for my L. violaceopes to molt. The smaller female molted couple of days ago but the big girl has been hidden away for a month now and I've been waiting.

That's pretty neat to have all the little molts. I've ended up giving most of mine away to people that are interested. (Everyone wants all the big ones lol)

Shimotsukin

Arachnopeon
Seeing this makes me kinda regret throwing out my molts, might keep them from now on so I can look at the size difference

Vespula

Arachnodemon
Very nice! I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one saving my babies' molts! :D

smallara98

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
GEEZUS!! Thats awesome! You know, I dont know if people agree or not, but I like t's only when they have thick legs. Do you guys know what im talking about? Makes them look more.. Pretty, and mature! And my auratum sling (about 1.5", at the mark were you can see the flames, but not from a distance.) molted about 6 - 8 months ago, and is rejecting food, and her butt is huge! Sounds like someones ready for a molt!

web eviction

Arachnolord
I'm also waiting for my L. violaceopes to molt. The smaller female molted couple of days ago but the big girl has been hidden away for a month now and I've been waiting.

That's pretty neat to have all the little molts. I've ended up giving most of mine away to people that are interested. (Everyone wants all the big ones lol)
Lol my L. Violaceopes molted yesterday and is huge now! Kinda looks male though:(

2oCHEVYo0

Arachnosquire
I had a L. Violaceopes molt like 4 days ago and it looks male too. It's got a white spot between the 1st set of booklungs and have heard that is how you can tell... Makes me sad, but at least I know now so I can look for a nice pretty female for him.

web eviction

Arachnolord
I had a L. Violaceopes molt like 4 days ago and it looks male too. It's got a white spot between the 1st set of booklungs and have heard that is how you can tell... Makes me sad, but at least I know now so I can look for a nice pretty female for him.
Ya mine has the same little white spot he is very very very blue though I know that don't mean anything though just hope I'm wrong a he is a her lol