They act tough but when it comes down to it they dont fight

ConstantSorrow

Arachnosquire
That's awesome! It kind of looks like a mugging in process. :)

"Hands against the wall! I want your wallet and your jewelry and I want 'em now!!"

Scorpion death

Arachnopeon
No not at all i love my pets that's the only fight any of them got into interesting to watch it though none of them got hurt it's the only time I've seen them fight but we help people out doing scorpion removal and we kept some that we didnt release and that video was from the same night they were caught but 29 scorpions will cause trouble lol

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
A three second clip is hardly a definitive assertion of their overall or potential future interaction with one another.

They look like Hadrurus arizonensis
@Ferrachi

Scorpion death

Arachnopeon
A three second clip is hardly a definitive assertion of their overall or potential future interaction with one another.

They look like Hadrurus arizonensis
@Ferrachi
You seen a 3 second clip I've seen over a year of hours upon days upon months of interacting with them do to my curiosity and my efforts at awesome enclosures plus all the clean up after th err m which hz constant so there is where I get my belief that they act tough sometimes but dont fight

Scorpion death

Arachnopeon
And yes they are hadrurus arizonensis in this clip I'm looking forward and hoping to spend another 18 years or so interacting with them

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
You seen a 3 second clip I've seen over a year of hours upon days upon months of interacting with them do to my curiosity and my efforts at awesome enclosures plus all the clean up after th err m which hz constant so there is where I get my belief that they act tough sometimes but dont fight
I didnt mean that coexistence is never possible. But cannibalism is always a threat. Even among C. sculpturatus which are famous for being "communal."

I've seen specimens live together for weeks, months, even years then suddenly one day get eaten by their neighbor.

Scorpion death

Arachnopeon
Wow thsts nuts after all that time together I hope mine dont do that but as long as I keep feeding them on A schedule i think they will be ok

Lubed Tweezer

Arachnolord
Feeding them a lot is one thing too combat cannibalism.
Enough space is just as important, don't let it get too crowded in relation to enclosure size and amount of hiding spots.
Personally i would also remove any gravid female because scorplings are considered food for any other scorpion.
When one does start eating his friends, it might not be such a big problem since there might be several fresh specimens living in @Scorpion death's backyard anyway (?)

Dr SkyTower

Arachnolord
As long as there's plenty of insect prey and lots of roosting spots, the bark scorpions shouldn't start eating each other! As for the desert hairies... hopefully they get get along for years to come!

Scorpion death

Arachnopeon
The desert hairys do get along and even like to sleep together and the barks have more than enough hiding spots their enclosure is very complex also it's almost that time of year they all come back out this season were going to get so many more we have been collecting tanks of all sizes to hold the ample numbers to come