These two are killing me

Haksilence

Bad At Titles
Arachnosupporter
Hahaha, well, I have a bunch of 1i OBTs with your name on them. I'll include the molt when I ship them. Yours are both fresh enough that waiting a little bit won't hurt at all.

Maybe I'll send her, too. Double the pleasure, double the fun.

Haha hopefully this guy stops being a little girl and I'll have a bunch of 1i b. Albos with your name on them. But yeah since they are both really fresh I'm just gonna chalk it up as them not ready, got all the time in the world

Exoskeleton Invertebrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
They are worse than middle schoolers at a dance. These guys are driving me crazy how shy and skittish they both are. View attachment 219798
Anyone had success with B albopilosum? Think I should try a cool down or something?
Yeah me! My four pairings I had were successful, all of my pairings were in small tight enclosure like the one in this video. Nicaraguan albopilosum I'll be doing more pairings again as I have some fresh males for over three dozen females. Maybe I'll get one sac.

Last edited:

Haksilence

Bad At Titles
Arachnosupporter
Yeah me! My four pairings I had were successful, all of my pairings were in small tight enclosure like the one in this video. Nicaraguan albopilosum I'll be doing more pairings again as I have some fresh males for over three dozen females. Maybe I'll get one sac.
maybe ill try just cramming them into a smaller enclosure, is that either of their enclosures or a neutral breeding tank?

Blue Jaye

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
@Haksilence i think you hit it with them both being to fresh. Give it a few months and try again. I bet you will have better luck.;)

Haksilence

Bad At Titles
Arachnosupporter
Finally got a successful pairing from these two!
Still absolutely no courtship by the male, but the female ran into him, jumped back throwing a threat pose and he literally dove right in. She tried striking and pulling away from him, but he was a champ and held her up and even flipped her almost all the way over and got two very long insertions.
Hopefully he's got his confidence now!

Paulhodgkinson

Arachnopeon
Still absolutely no courtship by the male, but the female ran into him, jumped back throwing a threat pose and he literally dove right in. She tried striking and pulling away from him, but he was a champ and held her up and even flipped her almost all the way over and got two very long insertions.
didn't even buy her a drink.
50 shades of T.
Good lad.

Exoskeleton Invertebrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Their you go!

Haksilence

Bad At Titles
Arachnosupporter
I'm fairly certain this would be a rape case. That female was definitely not consenting

Haksilence

Bad At Titles
Arachnosupporter
A woman should ALWAYS carry a tastefully large knife hidden on her person when she goes out on a date.

Just saying....
This girl carries two, didn't really help her and soon she will have rape babies.
At least they will get put up for adoption before she meets them.

This thread has turned incredibly dark

Trenor

Arachnoprince
If you can't make fun of it you let it control you
So, cracking jokes gives you control? Really? :rolleyes:

Just because you act with tact and class doesn't mean you let something have control over you. It just means you possess tact and class.