These are some pretty Ladies (post molt pics)

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Took a few shots of these females about 2 weeks after a molt and wanted to share.

P. Subfusca:

P.Miranda:

A. Sp Peru:

RoseT

Arachnosquire
Awesome!, I feel like Im looking at them first hand..They are gorgeous!!!

killy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Stunning! Especially that first starburst close-up ... is that insignia different on every individual, like a fingerprint, or is it always the same?

Someday I'd like to take pics like this.

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Fantastic shots Rob. :clap: :clap: :clap:

One of the things I really like about pokies is the subtle colors that creep into their markings as they mature. It's like they're so beautiful already but when you look closer they look even better! Oh, and uh, nice Avic too ;)

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Fantastic shots Rob. :clap: :clap: :clap:

One of the things I really like about pokies is the subtle colors that creep into their markings as they mature. It's like they're so beautiful already but when you look closer they look even better! Oh, and uh, nice Avic too ;)
I agree....they get so rich in color, espeacially the subfusca.

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Wow Great Pics Thanks!!
Thanks for looking!

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

Looks luke I will be needing a few MM's lol

shanebp

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Great photos Rob, keep em coming.

I was watching one of your videos the other day about that power sprayer that you have there. It looks wonderfully convienient and I was wondering if you could be so kind as to PM me a link as to where I might be able to order it?

- Shane

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Great photos Rob, keep em coming.

I was watching one of your videos the other day about that power sprayer that you have there. It looks wonderfully convienient and I was wondering if you could be so kind as to PM me a link as to where I might be able to order it?

- Shane
I actually got it at a local reptile store...it is a great sprayer since it is not a hard spray and is great for smaller enclosures...actually good for big ones to LOL!!

shanebp

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I actually got it at a local reptile store...it is a great sprayer since it is not a hard spray and is great for smaller enclosures...actually good for big ones to LOL!!
I know eh! It looks like a huge time saver too, especially for me, i'm still rocking the handheld squirt bottle and I get a workout everytime I use it haha!

I'll have to google it and see what I can come up with!

bloodpythonMA

Arachnosquire
She is a pretty girl for sure and very docile!!
They are on my "next in line" list :D
I gotta ask, is this "lowland" or "highland".
I've seen conflicting definitions and then pictures. I can't seem to find a definitive definition/rule of thumb to go buy.
Any info is much appreciated,
from one Rob C. to the next :worship:

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
They are on my "next in line" list :D
I gotta ask, is this "lowland" or "highland".
I've seen conflicting definitions and then pictures. I can't seem to find a definitive definition/rule of thumb to go buy.
Any info is much appreciated,
from one Rob C. to the next :worship:
To be honest I am not 100% sure...I believe she is "higland" but I have had others say "Lowland"

bloodpythonMA

Arachnosquire
Either way its a STUNNING T!

I found this picture (looking around)
http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/5701/shl1tt2xd2.jpg

and comparing that pic to the one you took, it looks "lowland".
but then again, could have been made up arbitrarily :rolleyes:

Beautiful T, MORE PICS :D :worship:

p.s. also wanted to ask if you still had any A. minatrix? And possibly request some pics if you have the time. Thanks :worship: